Chapter 1 | Case 1: Rumors of Old School Canteen (part 3)

Here is part 3, hopefully you enjoy!!

POV: Kyle Gordo

October, Saturday.
Case: The Rumors of Old School Canteen. (With the typing sound XD)

******
I woke up in distressed due to my fancy dream. A dream were most I cared died. Tears still flowing in my face. I looked at my alarm clock as I wiped my tears. Its still 4 am, the sun hasn't rise yet. And my new laptop well be arriving today at 5 am. I took a bath, change back to my pajama, eat noodles as my breakfast. Then after, I opened my computer. Well every room of this dormitory has its own computer and printer, also an aircon. Open a social media, sccanning the page. Well since I still have a lot of time I decided to write stories in wattpad. Well I've got bored and deicided to make our chemistry project, how to subside a smalll box in a box filled with soil.. I research about subsidence. But I come to realise that Land subsidence occurs when large amounts of groundwater have been withdrawn from certain types of rocks, such as fine-grained sediments. The rock compacts because the water is partly responsible for holding the ground up. When the water is withdrawn, the rocks falls in on itself. So concluded that I need a water at the bottom part of the soil, then release the water from the box then subsidence occurs. So I transferred all my gathered informations to my flash drive. And continued researching.

Knock! Knock!  Someone knocked.

"Sir Gordo?" He asked.

"Uhm, yes!" I said as I walked towards the door.

"Your delivery." He said.

"Yah thank you!" I opened the door grab the laptop and thanked him.

I opened my new laptop transferred all my files there. Oh well my alarm clock rang. Cring!cring!cring!cring!cring! I turned it off. As the files were transferring I slouch at my chair and look at ceiling, with an empty mind. Right! I should go to the school to help the investagion or lets say a job. I turned off my computer. Put in the case then in my bag, with the Holy Bible, rosary, holy water and a cross. Change my clothes with jaegers, white t-shirt with a word I LOVE GOD and put on my shoes. Then took my white jacket and wear it and took my bag  and proceeded down stairs. I took bike and headed to my school. As I arrived I went to the old canteen. I saw the van or the service van of their company. Oh right, I forgot they were the SPR, Saichi's Paranormal Researchers. SPR van service I see.

"Asuna" I said as I glazed at her face.

"She is sure pretty and cute." I complemented.

"Stop drooling kid." A voice said.

Oh it is Jin.

"Ehem." I said. I was shocked who was it first.

"Jin right? I am so sorry!" I apologize and bowed.

"It is okay" he said.

"Hey I didn't drooled." I added as I wipe my mouth to check if there was.

Jin is a serious looking assistant of Asuna. He has a long bangs covering his right eye with black hair. Looks like he is half Chinese and Japanese. He is a mature or let say an adult with his size. If I guess his age it would be 21.

"Hey, I'm Kyle Gordo." I introduce myself.

He nodded. "Yes I know." He responded.