Chapter 1 | Case 1: Rumors of Old School Canteen (part 5)

Here is part 5! Hope someone still reading. XD! Enjoy!

POV: Kyle Gordo

OCTOBER, SUNDAY
Case: Rumors of the Old School Canteen.

******

I woke up screaming, catching my breath. I sighed in hope as I expected it is one of my stupid dreams or let say nightmares. What was that all about. First I was changing clothes and opened my cabinet and that face just appeared.
| | | |
                   | | | |
                  _____
                   \        /
                     \    /
                       \/

                     | | | |                    | | | |                  _____                   \        /                     \    /                       \/

A/N : Everyone knows that I don't own the picture. Hope I scared you. Hey don't stare at her, she might appear in your cabinet tonight. Ok lets continue.

I yawned and stretch my hand. I looked at my clock it was still 4. It was Sunday, I couldn't afford to miss a Mass, it is part of my weekly routine. And I should be in school to help the investigation. I did my daily morning routines. I planned not going to church because I can attend mass here in dormitory but it starts at 9 and I need to be at school at 8. So I decided to attend a 5:00 early Mass at the nearest church. It was 6 am when the mass ended. I proceeded to our school bringing my bag, of course with the rosary, holy water and the Bible. I left my laptop at our base. Hopefully this investigation over today so no other student might get involved.

******
I've arrive at school. Asuna was eating breakfast while Jin was packing up the equipments back to their van.

"Hey your leaving?" I asked.

"Yes." Asuna replied drinking hot coffee.

"What happened?"

Asuna stood up and headed to my laptop.

"Come here." As she opened my laptop.

"Your project was a major help through the investigation." She complimented as she turned the laptop around to let me see her research.