Chapter 1 | Case 1: Rumors of Old School Canteen (part 4)

Here is it! Part 4! Hope you enjoy!

October, Saturday.
Case: The Rumors of Old School Canteen. (With the typing sound XD)

3rd Person

"I wish I could get in time." She said as she was climbing up the stairs.

Kyle continued the cleansig even he knew it was risky. He knew his cleansing didn't have an effect. He decided to end the cleansing as the sound of the crackling ceiling gets louder.

"Glory to the Father and To the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now and will be forever. Amen." As he sprinkled the Holy Water saying his ending prayers doing the sign of the cross.

He put his cross, down in the floor, standing even it was shaking. After he, immediately run towards the door, to exit. When he was at the door he bump with Asuna and both of them fall down to the floor as well as the ceiling of the room coincidentally. Kyle hugged asuna trying to save her from hitting the ground so hard, sacrificing himself (Hope you imagined it. I dont have a picture to illustrate, too hard to find XD)

Kyle watched the cross still standing but still moving little by little while still hugging Asuna. Asuna was shocked and blush.

"Ughmm." She said.

"Uhhmm. Sorry!" He said releasing her, stand and bowed apologizing.

"It's okay."

"Hey both of you, all right?" Jin asked catching his breath. He run very fast as he could to reached here since the cameras lens got covered and worried about them.

"Yes" they both replied.

Kyle went in as well as Jin. Their expression was like, Wut Da Fak happened here. Kyle grabbed the cross, amazingly it was still standing. Jin was looking for the camera while Asuna was scanning the room.

After a while.

"Lets head back to the base." Asuna said.

The 2 of them nodded and they all headed back to the base. They replayed what happened. They still were confused.

******
POV: Kyle Gordo

We keep replaying the video, but still we don't have any ideas. Phew. I sighed. Luckily I didn't got injured. I still don't get it. No temperature droppings. A poltergiest maybe?

"A poltergiest?" I said loudly asking a question.

"Leading to your conclusion it might be. But our experiment doesnt suit most of the criteria of a poltergiest."

"Right!" I said in exclamtion.

I headed to my bag grab my laptop opened it.

"What are you going to do." Asuna asked as she walks towards me.

"Research." I answered.

My project files appeared about subsidence.

"Ugh? What are those?" She asked.

"My project about subsidence." I replied.

"I see." She said holding her chin.

After, I exited and do a little research. 7 criterias of a poltergiest huh?

I sighed. Then Asuna asked if she can borrowed it for a while. I nodded. I stand, stretch my arms and yawned then walk towards the closest window. Asuna took the sit and started researching. While Jin was reviewing somethings.