Case 2: Bloody Dormitory [Part 1: Just Signed In]

Here is case 2! Sh*t is gonna be real! Took you 2 days, to give me 10 views per part.

October, Saturday. 8:00 AM
Case 2 : Bloody Dormitory

******
I walked in at the door of Saichi's Paranormal Researchers.

"Welcome, What do you need?" Asuna said seriously, scanning files from a folder didn't even know it was me.

"Kyle welcome." Jin greeted carrying some files to his table.

Asuna looked at me. I thought signing in was easy as pie but turns out, there is a test. Jin made the test. It took me a while to finished. The test, let say it was out of ordinary question but I asnwered it funnily. After Jin checked the test, he gave it to Asuna. They all giggled for a while.

"Welcome to SPR!" They greeted and smiled at me.

"Catch." Asuna throwed my money from last case to me suddenly, I managed to catch it.

"When would I start?" I asked.

"As soon as." Jins stopped, as knocked was made on the door. It was Ryl Budz.
He went in.

3 of us welcomed him. He was shocked that I was part of SPR and then told us the case. 4 of their dorm mates played Ouija Board and managed to summon a spirit. And more and more and more and more.

"Pack things in! We're going. Meet us there 11 am. Give us a place to set up our base." She commanded us.

He was happy and went out.

"Today!" Asuna replied at my question when.

"Prepare yourself kiddo, you passed the test doesn't mean you have a lot of experience." Jin told me.

I prepared myself and help both of them, carrying the boxes containing supplies we need for ghost hunting. After, I contacted Yna and Father John.

"Okay." I ended the phone call there.

I told them that Father will be there tomorrow night. While Yna, she'll be there tomorrow 10 am. Then we proceeded to the dormitory. It took us an hour to reached at the dormitory.

As we reached there the whole members of the dorm greeted and welcomed us warmly. Their were 9 of them, including the head. The head introduced her self. She was old, atleast 60 yrs. old, her name is Grace Lily. Then her granddaughter, Rosally Kai. Ryl Budz, my classsmate. Mary Yun. Gary Brown. Lyca Vi. Bryan Brown, brother of Gary. Sam Anderson. Clair Aika.

"Where should set up our base." I asked.

"Come." We followed Ryl to our base. We entered the dorm, there was a stairs at the left and a long hallway. The hallway leads us to the living room.  In the living room another hallway towards the dining room and backyard and stairs too. Then at the left was our base. The ceiling's base covered all the rooms upstairs.

"Ok the stairs near the dining room leads to the attic." Ryl added and went out.

"Lets go to work." Asuna said.

Jin went out to grab couple of boxes. Asuna was setting the tables where the monitors would be place. I set up my own place of the room, I went setting up a so called my mini base near the V window. A table infront of the window. On top of the table were my laptop, mouse. Not only gadgets but with my cleansing equipments. The cross, holy water, packet Holy Bible and rosary. The view was great, it was their backyard. A small pond, beautiful garden, and the skies were blue. It was a beautiful day to things to get weird.