Chapter 5: Unexpected

This chapter is dedicated to #bigdishehezadi

Thank you Anisha for supporting me till now .

And, yes requesting my readers , though less in no. ;) do read her story "RE" , it's amazing!!

Till then happy reading :)
**********************************

Sukh's POV

"Hey you three could replace Gandhi ji's three monkeys" the peon chuckled

His words felt like a slap.

"Poor me! some moments before I was happy, enjoying my life carelessly but my jealous fate could not bear my smile and cursed me with insults and troubles!!" I murmured gazing at Aro
"While you're the trouble messenger uggghh"

"Sorry na!!" Aro repeated for the thirtieth time
" I never intended to bring problems for you....... Aro started his fake apology.

Here I was fearing What if my parents are called?? What if Princi. Suspends me?? I could never face my friends! By now the whole college would be aware of today's happenings! I will become their victim of sarcasm!! What will happen of my future? What will weirdo think of me?"

"Wait! What weirdo?? Why am I thinking about him? How does his reaction affect me! Ughhhh"

I never cared what Aro blabbered till now but his last sentence caught my atention

"....though I could never forget the look you gave me on my proposal! You know what, I can imagine you fainting when someone might give you a Petty flying kiss!!" he laughed as if he was revinding the scene in his mind.

That was it I'm surely going to make the world forget his existence!!

"Today the world will thank me and rejoice for its freedom from a burden" I spoke with determination and gazed Aro angrily.

I was sure that my reaction made Aro tensified as he abruptly shut his mouth and created a distance.

I was fast enough to fill the gap and as my hand lifted to close his chapters, the grinning peon interrupted!

"Sahab is calling you three inside!"

Three? All this while I never noticed Sahil standing beside us. In my anger I had forgotten his presence.

He gave me a disgusted look and murmured" now you will see bitch!" and entered Mr Sharma's cabin throwing a pout.

While I gazed at Aro with my red eyes and entered within the "Lion's Den"
********************************

Aditya's POV

I was wondering what's wrong with that girl?
I know I had acted weirdly but the look she gave me while exiting was actually...., I fell short of words!

While her friend looked tensed. Is she in some kind of trouble? But the girl with her took some Ararr.. Aro's name!
My mind jumbled with curiosity.