CHAPTER-6

Nandini slowly started to forget that incident and was moving ahead in life.

She started to get her confidence back.

She was back to her normal self now.

Meanwhile Manik and Anita got busy in their life. They used to talk to Nandini over the phone but due to Manik's hectic schedule and back to back business trips they couldn't go to Shimla to meet Nandini.

But Padma and Piya used to frequently visit Nandu.

Almost a year passed and now Nandini turned 18.

Padma and Piya decided to give a surprise to Nandini on her birthday.

Only a few days were left. They called Anita and informed her about their surprise plan.

She got really excited and told them that even she had a surprise for them but will inform them in Nandini's presence.
She wanted to see the reaction of her mother and sisters together after hearing her surprise.

But she wanted to inform Manik before anyone else.

Manik returned home from office all tired.
Anita had prepared all the favourite dishes of Manik.

Manik freshened up and came to have dinner and got happy after seeing all his favorite food and asked Anita if there is anything special today.

Anita nodded her head and looked down feeling shy.

She asked him to finish his dinner and then when they were sitting on their bed she shared with him that within few months there would be someone who would call him Dad.

Manik at first didn't understand what she said .
He looked at her confused then it struck in his mind that Anita was talking about their baby.

He got excited on hearing it and hugged her.

Both of them were really happy.

Manik informed his parents and both of them blessed Anita.

Anita took their permission to go and meet Nandini as it was her Birthday.

Manik wanted to come with her as it was not safe to travel in such condition. But he had to leave for a business meet the very next day. So he told Anita to wish Nandini on his behalf.

Anita along with her mother and sister went to Shimla to celebrate her birthday.

Nandini was really excited to see Anita after a long time.
She hugged her immediately.

All of them spent the day(Nandini's birthday) with a lot of masti.
The sisters went out for shopping and sightseeing.

They came home all exhausted.

Anita told her mother and her sisters about her pregnancy and everyone was happy.

Nandini said that this was the best birthday gift for her that her Di would become a mother soon.

Padma and Pia were equally happy. Padma blessed Anita.

After a lot of chit chat they cut the cake with lot of fun. Nandini's cousins also joined the celebrations.

All the younger lot partied all night and went to sleep after getting exhausted.

Done with another update.

Guys I have written this in a hurry because I want to finish this soon as u all can get to see more of Manan .

I hope you guys like it.

Give your valuable comments so that I can improve further.