winks ;)

Jacks pov.
------------
We watch about two episodes of supernatural before she falls asleep, while watching we had a few kissed here and there but mainly we just fried over Sam and dean. while she sleeps I admire her looks. She is beautiful, she's very unique, very different from the other girls. But I have a reputation I have to commit to, and I feel bad that I can't commit to her. I brush some of her out of her face and kiss her gently on the forehead. I turn supernatural back on and watch as Madison lays her head on my bare chest, I stroke her as I watch, and then soon myself fall asleep.

Madison's Pov
-----------------

I wake up to netflix saying "are you still watching?" I click yes, trying not to wake up jack. Soon the show begins again and I watch. I look at jack, his chest rising every so often, his hair flared out, I swear he's sexy and he doesn't even try. I go back to watching netflix and I giggle a little to what happens to dean. I look at jack to make sure I didn't wake him up, luckily I didn't. But then something even funnier happens to dean and I crack up laughing and I couldn't control it. Jacks eyes slowly flutter open as I lay there cracking up laughing, when I'm finally done laughing I look at jack and he is smiling a sweet smile.

"what?" I say a little embarrassed.

"nothing, it's just, I've never heard your true laugh." he says holding my hand.

"is there something wrong with my laugh?" I ask nervously. He check lea and shakes his head saying no. I smile a little and shake my head, still embarrassed.

Jacks Pov
-------------

Her smile is so cute, and she doesn't even have to try. After we are done talking about her laugh and her being embarrassed she speaks up.

"well I'm gonna take a shower, I feel gross. is that okay?" she says looking into my eyes.

"yeah sure, want me to join?" I say winking at her.

"nope!" she says smiling at me whole she squeezes my cheeks. god why is she so pretty. I think to my self. I grab her a towel and a new shirt and show her to the bathroom which is in my room but oh well. I turn on the shower for her and hand her the stuff. I leave the bathroom and sit on my bed and get on my phone. I look up from my phone and see her undressing through the mirror, she must not have closed the door when I left or at least thought I had closed it. I really shouldn't be watching but I just can't help myself, she takes off her shirt and pants and stand there looking in the mirror at her self, like she doesn't like it or something, she looks down and doesn't end up looking back up so I go in there. When she sees that I'm in the she quickly grabs the towel and covers her body, I walk behind her and push er body against mine, I lean my head an whisper into her hear

"you're perfect, you know that, and if you don't know that... you're crazy." I say kissing her cheek and neck. I see a tear fall down her cheek and land on her chest. I turn her around so she's facing my face and I wipe the tear off of her cheeks.

"don't cry." I say, giving her a smile, she responds back with a weak smile. I leave her in the bathroom and close the door. I will not take advantage of this girl because.... because I love her. after awhile Madison walks out in a black shirt that says cali life on it, even though we aren't in California, I mentally roll me eyes.

"So what do ya wanna do?" I say to her while winking. She rolls her eyes and then responds,

"well we could go to the mall, watch a movie there and then go shopping."

"yeah sure." I say smiling.

"um can we go to my house first so I can change and get some money?" she's says fidgeting with her nails.

"yeah sure." I say, she smiles and we grab our phones and walk outside. We get in my truck and go to her house which is literally like ten feet away from me.We get out and walk inside her house and go to her room. She grabs some clothes and goes to the bathroom and changes. When she walks out she is wearing a volleyball white t shirt, volleyball spanks and nike shoes, her hair is in two braids to the sides and she looks perfect.

"I look like a bum don't i?" she says looking down at her self.

"not at all." I say smiling. I walk over to her and pick her up. She wraps her legs around my torso and I carry her outside. I put her in my truck and we leave.
-----------

sorry that this was short guys, I didn't really know what to write and I needed a filler chapter, I'm hoping the next chapter is better 😊 sorry guys 😔 but keep reading!! 😄👌