Hi im hannah!

A/n : that's Hannah at the top 👌

I walk to my last period of the day. Thank god. Which was gym. I walked in and saw Jack Gilinsky. Yayyy. I walk to the gym teacher and he throws me a gym outfit. Rude. I walk to the locker rooms and and change quickly. I walk bak out and get my butt slapped. I jump up and squeal.

"Nice butt Madison"

"Fuck off" I say and walk next to ruby who thank god was in this class. She was sitting next to another very pretty girl.

"Hi I'm Hannah" says the other girl.

"Hi I'm Madison!" I say cheerfully back.

" so did Jack G. Just slap your butt?!" Says ruby with a surprised look.

" yes." I say while rolling my eyes.

"Well I'm sure your butt looks nice in those in black spandex." Says another voice. All three of us quickly turn around to see a blonde boy sitting next to Jack G. And another boy.

"Are all the boys in this school fuck boys?" I say turning back around and ignoring the boys comment.

" yeah pretty mu-" before Hannah could finish the gym teacher started speaking.

"GO JOG FOR 5 MINUTES... NO WALKING OR YOULL RUN FOR ANOTHER TEN MINUTES!" He spits out.

Everybody gets up and starts jogging.

" well he's rude." I say to ruby and Hannah.

"Yep." They say in unison. Then all of the sudden we get split apart and the three boys come between us. So now in order it's me, Jack G. Ruby, The blonde boy, Hannah, and another boy whose name I so not know.

"What." I say clearly annoyed... While jogging.

"Cheer up princess" says jack g.

"Don't call me that." I say back.

"Okay... Babe" he says with a smirk on his face.

I start to jog faster so I can get away from them. Yet they just jog faster.

" well since your being a bitch I'll just get on with it." He says to me clearly annoyed by my actions. "This is Jack Johnson and this is Kian Lawly." He says pointing to the two other boys.

"You guys have the same name?" I say dumbly. 

"Yep." He says. Then one by one they run past me grabbing my butt then they all turn around and have smirks plastered on their faces. I flip them off and turn around to see a surprised look on Rubys and Hannah's face.  

"What's wrong?" I say confused.

" those are the three worst boys in the school... And they live right next to you." They say worriedly.

"WHAT?!" I look over at the boys and they all have smirks on their faces. GREAT.

"ALL RIGHT GUYS. WE ARE PLAYING VOLLEYBALL TODAY! THERE ARE FOUR TEAMS! TEAM NUMBER ONE WILL BE RUBY, KIAN, MADISON, JACK GILINSKY, JACK JOHNSON, HANNAH, ANNE, AND CORBIN." Great.

A/n so this was a short chapter... I'm trying to figure out what to write. Sorry if it sucks 😭