bluffs

next day
~~~~~~~~

Today is Saturday and Hannah and ruby just left. I have nothing to do today so I go to my room and change. I put on a sports bra and my volleyball spanks and get into my bed. I turn on Netflix and start watching the vampire diaries. I watch about two episodes and then I start to get drowsy. I slowly close my eyes and soon I'm asleep. Next thing I know I'm being worked up by the comforter being ripped off me.

"get the fuck up!" someone says. I'm still too tired to open my eyes to see who it is or to even see what's happening. I finally open my eyes out of curiosity. I open then to see an angry jack looking out my body. I look at him confused until I realize I'm still wearing the shorts and a sports bra. He angrily stops to my dresser an grabs out a big shirt and throws it at me.

"stop being a slut." he says angrily.
I gasp out of shock.

"what's your problem?!" I yell and then continue "I was sleeping! I wouldn't exactly call me a slut, it's not like I was out and about, anyways your not my father so don't tell fucking tell me what to do!" I spit at him.

"my problem?! what about you! you never answered my texts!! and would if another boy walked in? are you doing this for attention!?" he yells back at me.

I throw the shirt at him." do you not understand?! I was sleeping, I was wearing pajamas!! and no one just walks into your house unannounced, well I mean everyone except you! get out of my house... now!" I yell at him while pushing on his chest.

"look Madison! I'm just saying you need to wear clothes, you are a beautiful girl and boys will take advantage of that!" he says calmly.

"maybe I want them to." I say staring into his eyes, yes it was a bluff but I want to make him angry, so angry he will leave me alone.

"don't say that." he says with a slight frown.

"your not my boyfriend, you can't tell me what to do. and you never will be, because your reputation is to precious!" I yell at him, letting the tears slip out of my eyes. he pushes me against the wall and puts both arms on either side of me that way I'm trapped.

"you don't understand." he says frowning.

"your right... i don't." I say while pushing on his chest so he will move. He moves out of the way and stares into my eyes. I don't move and just stare into his eyes.

"can you just leave now... please... I don't really feel like having to Go through drama right now."

"whatever. see you at school."

"okay" I say finally looking away from his. He huffs and the leaves the room.

"put a shirt on please" he says, half serious half not. I slide a shirt on and look back Into his eyes.

"not that you don't have a nice body or anything... it's just... boys around here, ya know?" he says chuckling.

"yeah I know, your one of em." I say with a smirk.

"please don't say that." he says quickly going from semi happy to ubber (a/n I like this word okay, I don't care if you have a problem keep it to ur self plzzz ;)) serious.

"why not... it's true." I say expressionless.

"no it's not!" he yells back

"you sound like a little kid!" I say to him laughing. not knowing the extremity of what's happening.

"goodbye Madison." he says also expressionless.

"oh okay..." I say confused. I lay back down and start netflix again.
----------------------------------
okay okay I know this was like superb bad and it was boring, but It was a filler as I didn't know what to do, hopefully it'll get better 😭 ily guys ❤️❤️