official

once we get to the track Sammy sets me down on the ground by the starting line.

"hey who's that guys that keeps giving me death glares?" Sammy says nervously while scratching the back of his neck. I look to where he's looking and see gilinsky.

"oh that's just Jack,we are kinda dating but not exactly,like we haven't made it official or anything, we just act like it." I say while fidgeting with one of my nails.

"oh cool." he says smiling a small smile at me.

"hey wanna go to a party with me and a few friends tonight?" I ask him trying to make him feel welcome.

"yeah sure, what time?" he asks.

"nine, you want me to pick you up?"
I ask him.

"yeah sure, if it's not trouble."

"it's not. so I'll see you then." I say smiling.

"okie dokie." he says smiling.
once everyone gets to the starting line the coach blows the whistle and we start.

"hey wanna listen to music?" I ask pulling out my phone and earbuds while jogging.

"yeah sure" he says. we stop jogging while I get onto Spotify and I give him an earbud, as I'm picking one of my play lists I see Jack and his partner run past us, he looks at me confused and a little bit jealous, I mentally laugh to myself because he's jealous of one guy when I see like fifty girls following him around all day and I never really get jealous.

"sorry that the earbuds are short." I say scooting closer to Sammy.

"oh it's no big deal." he says while we start running again. during our run, the earbuds fall out like twenty times, I trip, causing him to fall, and I embarrass the shit out of me, and to add on to all of that, every time Jack ran past my he would give me a kiss or hug or smack my butt and it was getting quite annoying because he was just doing to annoy Sam.

"I'm sorry about Jack." I say, apologizing to Sam after we are done with the mile which only took is 6 minutes, even though it was only six minutes I still managed to embarrass the crap out of me and I managed to get a low time record for my mile because my slowest one was 5 minutes and 36 seconds. we got back to the gym with 45 minutes left of class.

"alright you guys can do whatever you want, I'm going to go to my office and take a nap." the teacher says walking to his office. I roll my eyes at his laziness since he's a gym teacher.

"hey wanna play volleyball?" I ask Hannah and ruby.

"yeah sure." ruby says while Hannah smiles. we get into a triangle and start bumping and setting it to each other. no one else joins in, probably because no one is good enough to play with us but all the boys gather Around Watching us... including Gilinsky and Sammy. I try my best to show off for gilinsky and maybe a little bit for wilkinson. one of Hannah's sets goes a little to high and I have to run backwards, I quickly backset the volleyball and once I finish the set I lose my balance and land in Sammys lap.

"oh I'm sorry." I say getting up and blushing.

"no problem." he says smirking at me.
if it's even possible I blush even more and get back into the triangle right on time to spike it to ruby who then quickly drops to the ground and bumps it to Hannah. before we know it everyone drops what they're doing and watches us play, us having only let the ball hit the ground twice are doing quite good and there's a few people cheering us on. Soon the bell rings which dismisses school and I run to the locker room with many other girls to change. once I get out kian Johnson,gilinsky and Wilkinson are sitting on the bleachers waiting for me ruby and Hannah to get out. Sammy stands up once he sees me and is soon followed by gilinsky standing up.i walk over to Sammy and he pulls me into a hug.

"see you at 9?" he says.

"alrighty." I say flashing him a smile when he pulls away and walks out of the gym. Jack storms over to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me away from the group.

"what is going on?" he says staring into my eyes.

"nothing." I say avoiding he eyes.

"you are mine and only mine." he says positioning my head to look into his eyes. he smiles a weak smile and I lean Ito my tippy toes and kiss him while hugging him.

"I know that." I say.

"in glad I'm your boyfriend." he says pulling me away and looking into my eyes once again.

"so we are official now?"  I say giving him a confused look.

"haven't we always been?" he says returning the look.

"well we never officialized it." I say picking at my nails which is a terrible habit of mine.

"well, we are official now." he says kissing me on the forehead. I smile and we walk out of the gym together with ruby and Hannah and Kian and Johnson following us.

-----

okay sorry guys this chapter was a little short and if it ever says "Juan" I'm so flipping sorry, my phone won't recognize the word kian and keeps changing it to Juan and to Liam so I'm sorry guys! hope you enjoyed this chapter, I didn't really but it was a filler kinda, and I'm in love with Sam so yup! 😂👌🏼