splash splash ;)

As we walk to his indoor pool, which I find very odd, that this kid has no parents living with him, lives with a bunch of boys and can afford an indoor pool. I open the door to the pool and take a long look at the beautiful sight. The room has a good sized hot tub and a humongous pool that has lights in it that make it turn different colors. I soon realize my mouth is open and close it quickly after jack says

"close your mouth sweetie, your gonna catch flies."

"shut it" I say while blushing. I look at jack and I realize he is checking me out. I don't know why, I'm wearing a log big shirt that goes down to my mid thigh and my hair is in a curly messy ponytail. Jack soon realizes that in staring at him too and picks me up.

"JACK! not this again! you could not be more of a cliche, this is gonna be the second time you have done this!" I yell at him squealing.

"cliches are fun" he says smirking the evilest smirk I have ever seen. Soon I am being engulfed in the cold pool. Before I am even out of the pool I can see jack jumping in. I quickly spring my self out of the water. As jack slowly rises from the water I jump on his back.

"piggy back ride!" I squeal excitedly.

"you are such a child." he says chuckling.

"well being a child can be fun" I say while pushing my self into his shoulders. He walks around a bit an then submerges himself into the water and starts swimming, I struggle to keep me head above the water and eventually fall off. me and and him are under the water, staring into each other's eyes when he starts to creep closer to me. He grab. my cheeks and kisses me, under the water. I smile and think to my self that we are just full of clichés today. We eventually swim to the surface out of breath and continue the kissing. he pushes me to the edge of the pool as the kiss heats up. He pushes his tongue on my lips, asking for permission and I let him. we kiss for awhile, getting breath here and there. and then he starts to get grabby. he starts to untie my bathing suit I duck down under the water and swim away, when I come up jack looks at me with a smirk.

"such a tease." he says smiling. I don't respond, but I smile, I get out of the pool and dry off.

"wanna go get lunch?" I ask jack flipping my wet hair onto my back. I wait for a respond but nothing is said. I slowly turn to jack and see him with his mouth open checking me out.

"stop staring boy." I say while throwing a towel at him. He jerks out of his gaze and catches the towel right before it hits the water.

"well where do you wanna go?" he says finally responding back to me.

"I don't know" I say smiling a sweet smile.

"well I have never heard of that restaurant." he says smirking.

"shut it, let's just go to sonic."I say flipping him off.

"okay babe." he says getting out of the pool. I take a good look at his abs like I always do and quickly snap back Ito reality before he realizes.

"don't call me that... remember you can't lose your reputation... if people found out about us... i don't know... it's probably be the end of the world!" I say over exaggerating and take pauses every now and then. He slowly approaches me and pins me against the wall.

"it's not that simple Madison." he says staring into my eyes.

"of course it's not." I say, slipping out of his grip. I walk away, swaying my butt a little, making him wanting me, instead of the other way. I finally get back to his room and put on my clothes I was wearing earlier, I go through his drawers to find another shirt, not wanting to wear my other shirt. I find a large white shirt that says Magcon and slide it on. Jack soon walks into the room and looks at my outfit. He quickly stops and goes trough his stuff to find another outfit.

"what's magcon?" I say, looking down at the shirt I was wearing.

"it's a group of boys that do vines and stuff... how have you never heard of us?!" he says astonished

"us?" I say, repeating what he said.

"yeah I was in it, same with Johnson, it's over now though."

"was kian in it?" I say curiously.

"no but he was in another group called o2l"

"oh cool." I say.

"yeah I guess... have you seriously never heard of us?" he says, still surprised.

"never." I say chuckling.

"woww." he says looking at me ashamed.

"let's just go." I say laughing a little laugh.

"your so cutteee." jack says squishing my cheeks.

"back off, your not my grandma, let's just go." I say poking his chest.

"okay mom!" he says raising his hands in the air, surrendering. we soon get in his car and I get on my phone, I check twitter and see a bunch of poss on my page, followed by many follows.

"I completely ship "Mack!"" @Gilinsky4Life

"Mack is the worst couple, he could do way better!" @AllieMase

"what the heck is Mack?" I say looking at jack.

"I may or may not have posted something about us." he says smirking but keeping his eyes on the road.

"what the fuck jack?!" I yell at him quickly going on to his page.

@jackGilinsky: splash splash ;) @madison.wall

there were a ton of comments,likes and retweets. The majority of the comments were saying "I don't ship Mack." but then there were some that said they did ship us. I just roll my eyes and add a tweet.

@madison.wall: no. @JackGilinsky

as soon as I post it, there are a ton of comments, instantly! I don't even bother looking at them. A few seconds later jack phone doesn't stop going off, ding ding ding ding is all we hear till he silents it.

"what is that?"

"twitter." he says, keeping his eyes on the road.

"oh." I say back.

We finally get to sonic and we order. I order tarot tots and a sonic blast, he orders the same.

"wanna go back to my house?" he says after we get out stuff.

"yeah sure." I smile. Once we reach his house, we go up to his room and turn on supernatural.

"dean all the way." I smile, admiring deans looks.

"nuh uh, sam all the way." he says. I poke him in his stomach.

"lies." I whisper.