concious??

I wake up to the buzz of a million doctors trying to take care of me.

"she's conscious!" a young lady yells flashing a flashlight in my eye. I don't exactly know why but tears fill my eyes as the memories of last night come flooding back into my mind

Cameron was there, Cameron thinks I'm irresponsible, Jack screwed Hannah, I no longer have a best friend, I was in a car crash... I no longer have a boyfriend, and at that point that is the last thing I can remember before all the lights are gone and everything is black, my mind is blank and I have no more thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~

Jack Gilinskys pov

it's been three days since Madison caught me and Hannah having sex, I completely regret it, I really don't even know why I did it, I may have been a little jealous or something but I don't remember anything before Madison walking in on me. it breaks my heart because I know she'll never forgive me... never. I pretty much just got her and now I have already lost her. I've texted her a billion times and called her even more and she won't answer, I understand why she won't answer but I still want to talk to her. I decide to walk to her house, I needed to talk to her and I also needed to get out of my house for the first time in three days. Right when I walk out I see that her car isn't out side, I quickly run to the her door with a gut feeling that something is wrong. I get to the door and turn the knob but nothing happens... it's locked! I start to continuously ring the door bell and knock on the door. After a couple of minutes the door finally opens, to my surprise it's not Madison.

"who are you?" the girls says.

"I'm Madison's boyfriend, you are?" I say suspiciously

"Ohh, your Jack? and I'm her aunt." she says. A wide smile crosses my face, she told her aunt about me. " you're the kid that fucked her best friend." she says with a blank expression. my smile quickly disappears and is replaced with a frown.

"yeah.. that's me. do you know where she is? I really need to talk to her." I say anxiously

"she's at the hospital." she says while crossing her arms "look I don't have time for this, I'm trying to get clothes for her and some other stuff." she continues

"wait, she's at the hospital? what happened?!"

"she got in a car crash. I'm leaving now, if you want to come you need to get in my truck." she says while pointing at a large truck parked on the side of the road. I quickly help her grab the bags and jump in the truck. she gets in soon after and we head towards the hospital.

~~~~~~

Madison's pov

I lay in the hospital bed that is assigned to me, and wait for my aunt to arrive, I flip through the Chanel's, bored out of my mind. I lost my phone in the accident so now I can't check anything. Ten minutes go by and my eyes are slowly shutting, the sleepiness washing over me and soon i am in a deep slumber.

Jack gilinskys pov

we walk into the hospital and i am soon engulfed into the sound of people crying, of people running, people coughing, the sound of the doctors pagers buzzing and people murmuring. i can't concentrate at all. too much noise, too many people. I focus as hard as i can, on madison, on the fact that i broke her heart... the fact that she doesn't want me anymore, i'm done for and that she hates me. I see madison's aunt pass me quickly and fast walk to what i'm guessing is madison's room. she stops at an elevator and presses the up button. it soon opens and we walk in. Four people walk out once we get in. We get inside and she presses the button that's reads four. Fourth floor is where we are going. For the minute that we are in the elevator, i am endured into a body of awkward silence. I look up to find her glaring at me, it's lasts for awhile into the sound of the elevator finally comes and the doors open. We quickly walk out and then walk for about a minute until we reach the room that madison is staying in. Her aunt looks at me and puts her finger over her mouth, gesturing for me to be quiet. she sets the bags down and then fines a note pad and a pen and takes a good five minutes writing something down. while she doesn't that i sit down in one of the provided charges and slowly grab madison's hand and hold it. I look at her aunt after awhile and see that she is slightly crying.

"are you okay?" i whisper to her

"i am, yes, but i don't know if madison will be, she just lost her boyfriend and one of her only friends, and now i have to leave again, i can't afford to miss work, so i have to go back to new york for another month before i get to come back for a week.

"it's okay, she will be fine. i'll take care of her. i can do it i prom-" i start saying before she abruptly interrupts me.

"if you can take care of her so well the. why'd you let her get hurt? hmm?!" she yells at me, her eyes getting wider by each word. "she loved you!! and you broke her heart, and the sad thing is, she probably still loves you. she's still going to fight for you. and you know what will happen? you will do this to her again and again and again." she says with a flat face. she slams down the notepad, kisses madison's forehead, and leaves without saying another word. i sit there for a minute. doing nothing. staring into the blankness of the world. and i realize... she is right... no. no. she is not right. i love madison. madison loves me. i will fight for her. and i will never hurt her again.