The First Day

I woke up and hopped into the shower, but as I was washing my hair, thoughts of Chris started to rush into my head. I don't know why it happened, but it did. I started to think about how he looked good in the outfit that one day at the coffee shop. I started to freak out so I immediately tried to dismiss the thoughts out of my head, but it only worked for a short time.

I climbed out of the shower and grabbed underwear, a black t-shirt, ripped blue jeans and my black converse. I grabbed my car keys and hopped into the drivers side and inserted the keys into the ignition. It took about ten minutes to get to school and I parked my car in the spot closest to the doors. I got out and locked the car and headed towards the school. The first thought in my head was to just play it cool and to be confident.

As I was walking down the hallway I saw this one boy that stood out to me. When I got closer that's when I realized who it was. Chris. He turned around and saw me. His eyes grew as wide as a doorknob. I immediately turned away, I looked back and he was gone. At first I was kind of glad but deep down I was sad. The rest of the day Chris was in my head and I couldn't pay attention to anything. I didn't even know he went to this school. I feel like such a jerk for never asking.

While I was driving home, Chris was the only thing racing throughout my mind. When I got home I went straight to my room and locked the door. I thought about his reaction to when we locked eyes. I was glad and surprised but the look in his eyes were just surprised. That whole night I thought about him and I couldn't get his image out of my mind. I could only think of what happened that one summer.

Back during the summer~

It was a hot summer morning I was in nothing but my underwear watching cartoons eating cereal when I heard a knock on the door. I put the cold bowl on the mahogany coffee table, I got up and opened the front door. It was chris, he looked at me up and down and whistled. I gave him a look of confusion and he just snickered and continued. "Wanna hang out?" He asked, I said sure and to come in and  I got a tank top and some shorts on and grabbed my converse. We headed out and asked him where we were going, he said it was a surprise.

When we were about ten minutes out into the woods, we got to where we were going. It was a big tree house and when we climbed up he had a picnic out with food and sparkling apple cider. I asked what this was all about and he said it was lunch. There was peanut butter sandwiches and Apple's and cookies and Turkey sandwiches. There was so much that he got for us to eat and drink. I was so amazed and it look so delicious that I just couldn't take it anymore, and grabbed a couple of everything. It was amazing I told him and asked him if he made all this, he said he made every bit of it.

He had board games and coloring books. That's when I spotted it, a soccer ball, I looked at him and he was already looking at me. I said "you wanna play dude?" And then he said "sure, if u wanna lose," "ugh huh sure goofball, try me!" I said. We played for a while and then I lost my balance and I tripped and then he fell on me. We locked eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Our faces got closer as his soft pillowy soft lips touched mine. I could feel fire works go off in my head, but I was confused, I've never thought of a guy like this. As the moment went on it felt like I was connected with him and then it ended.

Back to present time~

I was laying in bed and didn't even notice I was crying. I wanted to be with him in that moment again. In my heart it said I loved him but in my head I'm confused. I don't know what to do, so I just lay there, like a helpless turtle on its back. I wanted to call him but I don't know if he would answer. So I swore that I would find him the next day at school and talk to him.