Second times a charm

It was the next day, I hopped in the shower and let the thoughts of Chris rush through my mind. I washed my hair, then my body. I stepped out into the freezing air and onto the mat on the floor. I opened my drawer and grabbed some underwear, then a tight shirt and some shorts. I put on some socks and my converse and grabbed my car keys. I unlocked the car and then hopped in and put the keys in the ignition. During the drive to school I kept thinking about what I was going to say to Chris and how he would react.

I arrived at school and I climbed out. I couldn't find Chris for the first couple of periods but it was at lunch that I saw him. I waited till lunch was over to confront him. I pulled him into the janitors closet whenever I saw him walk by. He was surprised to see me and especially in the janitors closet. "Hey James, what's new?.." he asked. "Why didn't you tell me you went here you jackass!" "Now, are you gonna act like nothing happened at all during the summer!?" I said. "I didn't think we'd see each other again, so I didn't think much about it." He said, "what happens now?" He said. "I don't know, I wanna kiss you so bad but I don't know if I should." I said as I looked him in the eyes. "Then ill kiss you, you ass." He said as he stepped forward and put his pillowy, sweet lips onto mine. It felt like a total make-out session. When he stepped back that's when he said "ill see you later babe, come by later."

It was only 2:00 P.M but I couldn't stop thinking about what he called me. Babe. I went with my day as calmly as I could but when school was over I rushed to his house. I found him waiting in his room for me, playing video games. He looked up with those adorable eyes of his, "come and play with me James" he said, we both laugh and I sit down on the bed. "I'm glad I got to see you again Mr.J, now, u wanna kiss some more or some others things?!" he says as he winks and laughs. I told him I needed to ask him something. "Ask away" he said, "why did you run from me yesterday?" just said. "I was scared James, that you weren't actually there and that I was just seeing you because I missed you. "Why didn't call or come over, I missed you." I said. "Because I thought you would hate me after I kissed you," he said with tears rolling down his cheeks. "How could I hate you, you did something I wanted to do but was scared to," I said with tears beginning to form.

He grabbed me by the face and kissed me. In that moment I knew something. I loved him. I laid down next to him and put my arm around him. We started to kiss even more and it eventually led to us groping each other, until his mom walked in with sandwiches. The expression on out faces were priceless according to his mom. We just sat there embarrassed and laughing a little bit. We went back to playing video games and then I went home and got into the shower. I caved him a little bit later and told him that I would have gone all the way if his mom didn't interrupt and that I wanted to hang out again. I told him I have a soccer game and that he should come and cheer me on.

This was the first game of the year and I was hoping he'd come. When the game was about to start, that's when I spotted him. He was wearing all black and had his cute lip piercing in. I smiled and went to encourage the team before it started. It was the middle of the and we were five points ahead of the other team. We just had to get one more point and then we would win the game. I got passed the ball and I made my way down the field and the I kicked. The ball went in and I got us the winning goal. I ran up to Chris and gave him a big kiss, when I did my parents and my team mates looked at me and were shocked. On the ride home my parents were like "I can't believe you kissed that boy," my mother said looking in the mirror. "Are you confused, did we do something wrong?!" my mother said looking back at me. "No, I'm not confused and you didn't do anything wrong. I'm gay, mom, dad. And I love him and we dated during the summer," I said with a big grin on my face. My father didn't say anything the entire car ride and didn't talk to me the rest of the night. I went to bed feeling good that I told my parents and kissing Chris after the game. Now, tomorrow is a new day and I can't wait.