He's Back

It was Monday, Chris has been at home just to get reajusted from being in a coma for a week. He was supposed to come to school today. I was getting my shoes on when someone pull into the driveway. He walked through the door and threw a notepad at me. "What's this," I asked reading it. "Its our plans for the day." He said looking at me. "We have school and it's your first day back." I said giving home a glare. "To bad then, cause we're going to be laying on your bed all day and watching movies and spooning. So get your little ass out of those jeans and get up stairs." He said patting me on the butt. "Fine, but your making the snacks. Also, get your ads out of your jeans." I said walking up the stairs with a grin on my face.

We were in the middle of the second season of PLL when my phone rang. "Why isn't your ass at school James!" my mother yelled. "I thought I'd spend the day with my boyfriend on his first day out of the hospital." I said back. "Fine but tomorrow you're going to school, no excuses." She said yelling. "Yes ma'am" I said back. I closed the phone and looked at Chris. "I'm in deep shit when she gets home." I said sighing. "Than let's make the most out of it." Chris said smiling at me.

It was 9:56 pm when we woke up. "Guess we fell asleep," I said to myself. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed the juice. I grabbed a glass out of the cabinet and poured myself a glass. I walked into the living room and turned on the tv. I was watching my show for about ten minutes before Chris came down and sat next to me. "What you doing?" I asked Chris as he just started at me. "You're just so handsome, I just can't stop looking at you I love you James." He said. "Awe, I love you too. I think you're amazing Chris." I said giving him a hug.

I gave him a kiss and just cuddled up with him. I loved him so much and I just wanted to be with him all the time. I'm so glad we met. "Do you remember how we met?" I asked him. "Yeah, you were walking with groceries and I saw you and thought you needed help so I ran over. That's how we met." He said looking at me. "I'm glad you did, or I would be in a bad place. Thank you so much Chris." I said with tears strolling down my face. "Me too, and don't cry, I'll always be here for you." he said wiping away my tears. I'll always be here for you.

Sorry for the short chapter, it's late and I have things tomorrow so I needed to get this done. Hope you liked this and how the book is going so far. Thank you for reading this and there's more to come.

~Jake