Week One

It was a tuesday, Chris still wasn't awake yet. I learned that Arianna was going to be coming to my school in till the last week before her surgery. She showed me her schedule and we have five classes together. We have Geography, study hall, algebra 1, science. And language together. But the guys that beat me and Chris up were in some of those classes too. They weren't suspended because I didn't say who did it to us.

It was language and me and Arianna sat next to each other in the first row. The guys sat in the back, Daniel, Mark, Jeff, and Zane were their names. We were half way through class, when Zane came up to me. "Where's your boyfriend? Is he still sleeping?" He said with a harsh tone. "Still in a coma because of you four Dicks!" I said with a hushed/harsh voice. He had a rough look on his face as he walked off.

We were at my locker getting my stuff for my next class when Mark and Jeff came over. "Can we talk to you for a minute?" Asked Mark giving me a sincere look. "What the hell do you two want?" Arianna said as she walked up ready to go to class together. "We needed to talk to James, and tell him how much we regret what we did to him and Chris." Jeff said as he looked at me and Arianna. "You can say what you wanna say but make it fast, I have to finish this last class of the day and then I need to go visit Chris in the hospital. In a coma." I said giving them a harsh tone and a blank face. "We are deeply regretful for how we acted and our actions last Monday. We know our words can't show how sorry we are but we please ask if you could find a way to forgive us." They said alternating who said what with a sincere voice.

" sure, I forgive you now I gotta go to class. You can come see Chris in the hospital tomorrow at 4:00." I said walking off with Arianna. It was almost the end of class and I turned in my test. I asked if I could use the restroom and she said I could go. I walked into the bathroom and Jeff was in there. I was washing my hands when he came up to me. "Can I see something?" He said. "Sure," I said not really thinking. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. I had a shock on my face as I pushed him away. I slid down the wall with one hand supporting me and the other over my mouth. He put his hands on his head and ran out. I just sat there in shock over how Jeff had kissed me. "Wait till Arianna finds out," I said to myself putting my face in my hands.

Sorry this is a short chapter but I had to make this and it's really late and I have to get to bed. I will upload alot more very soon.
Bye.
~Jake