Camping

It was Saturday and my dad announced that we would be going camping. Of course I begged for Chris to come but it didn't take much begging for them to say fine. I told Chris that if he wanted to he come camping and he said that he couldn't wait and that he had a surprise for me. I picked him up and asked what the surprise was. He told me that I have to wait for it tonight.

It was a long car ride, me and Chris were in the back and we just cuddled while mom drove and dad was giving directions. We finally arrived after four hours in the car. Mom and dad were twin camp spots over, they decided that Chris and I should have our own camping spot.

The first thing we did was go fishing, I didn't catch anything not surprising at all. Chris on the other hand was pro and caught a big bass. We go a picture with it and let it go. It was only 4:00 so mom said she would head to town to get food for dinner. Dad said he would go with her and told us to not get wild and winked at us. I was red in the face and thinking to myself "really dad omg why do you do this to me!!!!" After they left we decided to fun at put up out tent and put our pillows and blankets in it. Yes, yes I know "why didn't you just put it up when u got there!?" Well we were to lazy and we kinda went fishing before we had the chance. I decided to take a shower in one of the communal showers. These ones had walls and a door, (fancy, I know.) I was half way into washing my hair when Chris decided to put his naked body in there with me!

Let me remind you, the campground want very busy at all but still we were in public. "What the hell Chris! What are you doing!?" I said with a hushed yell. "I wanted to take a shower with my boyfriend " he said like nothing was wrong. I looked down and just thought "damn that's nice." He saw that I was staring and decided to be a smartass. "All you had to do is ask you know," he said with a smile on his face. I turned away and said "not now, we're in public remember." "I don't mind if you don't," he said kissing my neck. "Cut it the hell out Chris, I need to wash my body," I said with a hush voice cause of where he had his hands. "Let me help you out than," he said as he grabbed the life and body wash and scrubbing my body.

We finally finished and were walking back to the camp area and saw mom and dad were already back. "Where have you boys been," mom and dad say in unison. I walked off and didn't say anything blushing. "In the shower," he said bluntly. I just stared at him like what the absolute fuck. Mom and dad just looked at me like they weren't shocked. It was so freaking awkward that I just had to lay down in out tent. I was readying a book when dad came and got me for dinner. When I got there Chris and mom were talking about something. I asked what they were talking about and I now regret that decision.

"Well I was telling your mother about the first time we had sex, and how cute you looked," he said with a cocky grin. I just looked at him with just an absolute promise that I would get him back for this. "Now now Karren let's not embarrass our son anymore than he already is," he said looking at mom and glancing at me. "Thanks pop" I say with a sigh of relief that he finally said something. It was around midnight when Chris woke me up and had a lamp on. I asked him what he was doing so late and all he said was this "you want your present cute ass?" I swear it was so cute but also I was mad and groggy for him waking me up. He gave me his bag and I just looked at him asked "why the he'll did you give me your bag?" " just look in it" he said with a smile. I opened the bag and I didn't believe what was in the bag.

Haha haha Calif hanger for you guys. I know you'll hate me but thank Elissa for it I got it from her. You gonna know what's in the bag tomorrow or 5/5/16 depending when you read this. K bye.

~Jake