Camping part 2

"What.the.hell.Chris!" I said with a shocked face looking at him. "I thought that since we would be a couple camping spots away that we could have some fun again," he said leaning up to my face. Blushing intensely I said "what if they hear us?" "Well we are thirty eight yards away, I don't think they will hear us," telling me with reassurance. He grabbed the bag and pulled out condoms, lube, and a gag. "What the fuck is the gag for!" I said. "If we want things to get really hot. "Ok, fine but who's topping tonight,"I asked with a hint that he should. "I can if you want, just know I'm not gonna go soft on ya this time sweetie," he said with a big grin on his face.

He started to slide his hands up my torso and I put my hands behind his neck. He started to kiss my neck and I began to moan. I could feel the bulge in my shorts get stronger. He pulled his shirt off while I took mine off. He slid his sweat pants off and then slid my shorts off. I took his underwear off and then mine. He kissed me from my neck all the way to my crotch. He licked the tip and then came back up and kissed me on the mouth while holding my crotch. He forced his tongue into my mouth with me surprised. I decided since he wasn't gonna go easy than I'd get rough too. I put my tongue in his mouth. I loved the taste of his mouth it was always sweet.

"Time for the condom," I said smiling at him. Chris put on the condom and applied the lube. While Chris was thrusting, I couldn't help it but let out a moan and I grabbed the sheets. "Your amazing Chris, harder," I say, loving the feeling of him inside of me. "That was amazing," we both say in unison. We both laugh and I kiss him. "I really hope my parents didn't hear us," I say as I laugh. "U wanna go clean up," Chris says. "Sure, come with me?" I say looking in his deep blue eyes. "Of course, I need to clean up too," he says. We get up and head for the showers, of course we use the same one and we scrub each others body's. We went back to our tent and grabbed our sheets, Chris said he put some more in the trunk just in case. "Just in case my ass, you had all tonight planned out ya shit," I say looking him straight in the face with a chuckle. "You got me babe," he says swinging his hands up and his head down.

We put the new sheets in out tent trying not to wake up mom and dad. After we put the sheets in the tent, Chris and I went to the dock and sat down and we talked for a bit. We talked about how he wanted already planned on us getting married. I looked at him and told him the that wouldn't be for a long time. He said that he knew but he wanted us to get married. "I love you," he said looking into my eyes. "I love you too babe " I said, then kissed him. We just layed down and listened to music while we cuddled together in our warm sheets. We eventually fell asleep around 2:00 am. It was around 1:00 pm when dad woke us up. He said we were leaving and we should pack up the tent and sheets. "What did you boys do last night," my mother asked as she packed the food back into the bags.

Nothing really, we just cuddled and went to the docks," I said while folding our sheets. "That's not what your moaning said honey, try and be a bit more quiet next time," she said while still packing. Dad and Chris just laughed out loud and I looked horrified and embarrassed. I was mostly mad at dad and Chris for laughing. "Well, that's my fault, I'm kind of a God when it comes to sex, at least that's what your son said," he said while smiling at my parents. They stopped and looked over at us and just started laughing. I looked at them with a death stare. I was so embarrassed and I just hooked onto Chris and smacked him then kissed him. "That's for what you said, and that kiss was because I love you." "I love you too babe," he said after kissing my forehead. We hopped into the car and we drove back home. It took us four hours to get back. Tomorrow's school and I needed to get my stuff ready. Chris decided he would sleep over and just ride the bus together. That night we had chicken and corn for dinner than Chris and I went to bed. "Tomorrow's gonna be a good day," he said looking at me, "I know babe, goodnight," I said after I gave him a kiss. "Good night."