seven

"Wait seriously, Vic? You can't give me a ride home? Come on, I don't even know how to get there! Pleaseeeee don't make me walk!" I whined.

Vic and I had just gotten out of Gym and he said that he couldn't drive me home today.

"Kellin it's only a few minutes away. You'll be fine. Just take a nap afterwards or something." He groaned and walked out the door, not even saying bye.

I frowned and changed my clothes, taking longer than usual. It disappointed me that he just left and actually left me here to die. I groaned loudly before beginning my march home. I made a left turn instead of a right turn and I didn't know where I was going. I had to go back and then finally, I made it there. I groggily opened the door and slowly made my way to my room. I undressed myself to just my underwear and then fell asleep right away. Vic's offer of taking a nap was a great idea.

I woke up to a loud group of voices.

"Surprise!" A small group of people yelled as my eyes opened.

"Oh! Oh gosh!" I smiled brightly, shocked.

I was laughing in joy. Although I was very spoiled, I didn't get things like this because no one really cared, so I appreciated this greatly. Not to mention that I had completely forgot that today I was turning 17. It was definitely a surprise.

"Happy birthday, Kellin!" Vic said, as my mum came up to me. He was the one who carried me from upstairs.

I pushed his chest lightly. "You son of a bitch! I got lost on the way home!" I laughed.

He laughed with me, the same smile on his face.

"We were wondering why you took so long." My mum chuckled. "I'll leave you and your friends by yourselves. Ryan and I are going out on a date, so you have the house to yourself, Kell. Have fun, love. Happy birthday."

"Bye, Mum!" I hugged her tightly, jumping out of Vic's arms. "Thank you."

She smiled and winked at me, leaving the house.

"Hey, so presents?" Nick asked.

"Sure. Let me just put on some clothes first." I replied with a blush. They were probably surprised by the amount of niceness currently radiating off of me.

I ran upstairs and threw my previous clothes on before coming back down. I wore a light pink v-neck and my tightest pair of jeans.

Vic gathered everyone together as I sat down on top of the counter.

"Start with mine." Nick smiled.

I opened it, seeing that he got me a new phone case from Forever 21.

"Ooh, this is cute! Thanks, Nick." I said, while putting on the case.

Jenna handed me hers next. It was a pair of white jeans.

"Omg! I love these!" I smiled, making kissy faces at the wonderful girl. I reached into the pocket and realized that there was money inside. "Ooh, money, too? You're awesome."

I picked up another few presents and opened them. I ended up with hair dye, a speaker, lots of clothes, and candy. Everyone left a little while after. Vic had yet to give me a present, yet he was still here. I was kinda annoyed that out of all people, he didn't get me anything.

"Yeah, bye, Alex! Bye, Jack!" I yelled, leading the two boys out.

I closed the door and turned to Vic with a sorta dead expression. He was leaning against the table. I didn't say anything.