Chapter 2

(Ross's POV)
I was getting ready for my date tonight with Cody, I was rushing because I was already a little late.
God, he's going to kill me for this.
I walk outside and he's waiting impatiently in his car.
'I'm sorry' I mouthed. He pointed at the seat sternly. I knew he was really mad now.
"I'm sorry Cod-" I was interrupted by a slap.
"Ross, you never learn" and with that he drove off.
-----TIME SKIP-----
We ended up at the park after some Starbucks. Everything was going fine until, he snapped.
He wrapped his hand around my neck trying to choke me. I started to feel dizzy as my vision blackened. Then, something made him let go. I regained my vision only to see him pull out his pocket knife and held it to my collar bone. Blood quickly rushing out I start to scream. He slapped me.
My vision starts to blacken again as he continues to press the knife harder.
This is going to leave a scar.
All of a sudden I hear a cop car and an ambulance.
I woke up in a new environment, bright lights and the smell of latex, I was in the ER.
"Hey, your free to go, there's going to be a scar and there is still a faint hand mark. It will eventually fade though." The doctor said.
"Thank you" I said and signed papers and got a bus home.
-----TIME SKIP-----
I walked in the door,trying not to make too much noise to disturb Max. He was watching Bob's Burgers,one of his favorites. I walk into the kitchen to get a pudding.
I was in my own thought when I hear,
"Hey" Max startled me.
'H-hey Max" I stuttered.
"What's wrong Ross?" He asked.
I started to say,
"It-" I just let go and tears started to fall, I put my head in my arms, making sure Max doesn't hear. I failed, he hears. I hear a,
"Oh Ross" and shuffling twords me and giving me a hug and not letting go.
"Ross, why do you have a scarf on?"
He pushes me off of him slowly and just we just stare at each other, tears still falling.
He unwraps the scarf from my neck and sees the scar and hand print.
"What the hell happened Ross?"
I start to cry even more remembering what happened.
He pulled me over to the couch and I continue to cry into his shirt until I fall asleep.
---------------------
Words: 421
Breaks: too many
Music: none