Chapter 19

*Max pov*
I woke up not remembering what happened for a moment. I looked around and see Ross sleeping in a chair next to my bed. Everything that happened came back to me.
I tried to move my leg, it works!
"Ross" I whisper in a raspy voice.
"Huh?" He says as he wakes up.
"I can move my legs!"
"Oh my god, can you get up?" He said excited
"I can try" I say shifting my legs, now dangling on the edge of the bed. I tried to stand, I just tumbled back onto the bed.
"I need supoort" I say to Ross and he puts his arm around my shoulder. I do the same.
"I've got you" he said
I stand up and start walking, tears of joy filled my eyes. I couldn't stop crying. I look over at Ross and see him on the verge of crying.
"Why are you crying?" I ask Ross.
"You can walk" he said cheerfully.
Once they got my testing done, I walked out of the room with confidence, I glance over and see my wheelchair.
"Sayonara" I say to the chair.
Ross giggled at me.
I needed help walking out to the car, but I got in by myself.
Once we were back in California I check my phone, 46 messages and 18 missed calls...all from Jin.
I check the messages and most of them consist of him yelling my name in all caps, or various amounts of answer me's, only a couple of them stood out.
'Why didn't you tell me you moved?'
"Rooossssss, what did you do?" I ask pulling his attention away from the TV.
"What did I do, what?"
"How does Jin know we moved?"
"Oh"
"How did this happen?"
"I-i called h-him" he said getting good scared.
Stop scaring your narwhal!
I calmed myself down and said,
"Why did you call him?"
"I-i wanted to set him straight, I suggest maybe change your number"
"Oh, Ross" I sigh.
- TIME SKIP -
The next morning we drove to T-mobile and got my phone number changed. Now Jin couldn't get ahold of me!
I'm so glad I can walk again! I don't have to have help everywhere I go.
Ross and I were sitting on the couch watching Adam, Barney, and Red play x-run because we missed our friends.
"Max, I have an idea" Ross blurts out.
"Shoot" I say.
"Well, since we don't work at the offices anymore and you know how the house is a two bedroom?"
"Yea" where is he going with this?
"What if we just moved my stuff into your room and have my room as an office!" He was excited about his plan, I couldn't resist.
"We can do that" I say.
"Yay!" He jumped up and down.
The next morning we got to work moving the rooms. We finally got done around sunset.
"Hey, we did good" Ross said.
"Yea"
We went to go sit down on the couch and watch more of the offices.
"Max, can I tell you something?" Ross said. I peeled my eyes away from the TV and looked at him.
"Yea"
-------------------
Words: 531
Breaks: surprisingly....none
Music: Undertale and Tøp
You are going to love chapter 20....even though it's short!