Chapter 9

-trigger warning-
This chapter will have self harm
~Ross pov~
After I finish a few episodes of anime, my head started to hurt after all the things that were going on. I decided to go out and get some fresh air. Maybe to Starbucks or the park.
I write Max a note and make hot chocolate and Max and cheese for him when he wakes up.
I decided to walk because it's more peaceful than tinted widows in a car.
I go to my favorite spot at the park. Off to the side there's a pond in the middle of a meadow. It's conforting. Like nothing bad can happen.
I took my shoes off and stuck my feet in the water. Calming. Then my thought start to take over.
I do love him, but everything is going so fast, it's hard to keep up.
He kissed me, told me he loved me.
I thought it was a lie.
I'm the reason he was crying.
I fuck up everyones lives.
All my past boyfriends beat me because I did something wrong.
It's all my fault.
Why do I even exist?
I pull out my pocket knife that Max got me for my birthday to protect myself, and I did the exact opposite of its purpose.
I pulled up my sleeves and cut.
1) Max loved me, I didn't believe him.
2) I'm a fuck up
3) it's all my fault
4) I do everything wrong
5) I don't deserve to live
The last one cut deeper than I ment it to and felt dizzy. Darkness starting to take over I turn on Siri and tell her to call Max.
I hear it ring, the a click.
"M-max" I say then blacking out.
-----TIME SKIP-----
I wake up in a different environment than I remember. I smell the latex, I'm in a hospital.
I look around and see Max right next to me holding my hand and crying.
I squeeze his hand, he jumps up and stops crying.
"Oh my God, I thought you were a goner" Max said.
"I'm still here Max" I manage to say.
"Please don't cut yourself ever again" he said.
"I'm wont" I say. The dizzy feeling and the darkness started to take over again.
"Good night Max" I say. The darkness took over.
-------------
Words: 395
Breaks: none :)
Music: Twenty One Pilots