The out and about

Spring 1942,

The lights were back on right after the bombing happened. Pinault and his brother Steuben slept together on their 2 beds and the three French Smurfs sleeping. This morning, Filby starts doing Jumping jacks as Cartier is stretching and yawning. "Filby will you please keep it down?" "Oh my mistake," Filby blushes. "I thought you guys were awake." "If you excuse me Filby, how about you can do jumping jacks as long as you're not too loud." "Oh I'm sorry," he left as he walked away.

Bruno's Stepbrother Collins came to Berlin Germany to tell him about what happened. "Collins!" He shouted. "Good to see you," "As scary as I noticed." He began to breathe rapidly. "I was doing some carwash and all of a sudden, I saw a cloud of huge black smoke coming from the ports, I know who they were," "Then who attacked the ports?" He asked him. "Japan did," Collins proved that it was Japan. "I saw many of them speaking and cursing in Japanese words, but I didn't understand it because I was afraid to know, I only speak Japanese once in a while because my Aunt is from Japan." His stepbrother was panicking because he was afraid that he is going to have nightmares tonight. Collins started to brag about about why he saw anything, but worried that he would be judged or mistaken. Instead, he began flooding out words.

"At this time it's going to end up like this: My car smells like Japan. My clothes smell like Japan, My feet smells like Japan, I smelled like Japan," Bruno stops him for a while. "Don't worry about it anymore Collins, you would end up with anxiety, so tell me what happened."

"So I was washing the car wash until my shift ended at 12:45pm and then suddenly, I saw a huge cloud of smoke coming from the ports. Like I said, a huge clouds of smoke has been there in the ports. I knew they were allies with Japan, just as you know that there were some unrest, I realized it was not safe for any longer, because if it was for Japan to rip me off, I would be dead by then."

The next day,

Pinault and Cartier were playing chess on the table, eating strawberries with a chocolate dip. Bruno's cousin made one of the choolate fondue from the scratch and he have been boiling the chocolate, waited for it to cool down and it was a time how they make fondues. Steuben went shopping for fruits and chocolate bars to make a fondue for everyone.