6: Merging The Teams, part 1

I aimed an RPG at an abandoned building close to Gilliano's, firing it off and blowing up the building, chunks of insulation material and wood flying everywhere. Red and orange and yellow burst through the building as flames, gorgeous, beautiful flames started to lick up the walls, consuming the building like a hungry monster looking for a delicious meal. I covered my face to protect myself from the flying debris as I laughed loudly in excitement.

"Fire!" I squealed as I approached it, touching the flames as I felt them welcome me. They did not burn me, flames danced up and down my arm. The flames were alive, and they called to me. They loved me, and I loved them.

Joker aimed his RPG at a glass building. It was a sort of fancy nail salon, and it was closed for the night. I turned from the building I had destroyed to watch Joker as he took stance, and fired the RPG. Shattered glass flew everywhere, the sound a beautiful chorus as it littered the ground, the pieces of structure ablaze, the beauty causing a big ball in my throat as the appearance satisfied me greatly.

I turned to Joker and leaped, wrapping my hands around his neck and pulling him into a kiss, pressing my lips eagerly against his as butterflies exploded in my stomach like a canon, filling my body with a tingling bliss, causing me to melt into the kiss, and persuade The Joker that it was time for me to go home with him.

The sirens blared in the far distance as he took me to the funhouse.

The drive home was insanely reckless, as Joker drove super fast while giving me a body scan. He was ready for me, and I, him.

Once we got to the funhouse, he swerved the car, breaking as the tires screeched and he parked sideways in front of the main entrance, I clicked my seat belt off and ran into the funhouse with him. He pulled my hand in the correct direction, straight into his office and past a few henchmen, who raised eyebrows at us and watched us in wonder as he slammed the door behind us and locked it in one swift motion.

He took me by the neck, causing me to let out a satisfied gasp as he pushed the paperwork and pens off of his desk to lay me upon it.

[MATURE SCENE START]
"You really do like being choked," Joker snickered as he eased my body down onto the desk using his chokehold. I leaned against the desk, my hands sliding up and down his arm, biting my lip as I stared at him. He tightened his grip when he moved himself to the end of me, where my feet were planted on the desk, examining the view of my open dress, and the red panties underneath them. My pumps made this a bit uncomfortable, but I also was not sure whether or not this was a turn on for The Joker, and I was curious to find out.

He looked up at me, eyes half-lidded with lust as he spread my legs even wider for a better look one-handedly, using that hand to slide down my leg to my heeled foot. "Wowwee, I hit the jackpot, look at you," he let out a breathy laugh.

I felt myself grow wetter from his words, I pulled on the hand that was around my throat and he released me from his grip as I lunged forward and grabbed him by the tie. "Take your clothes off," I purred as I placed my feet onto the floor and stood in order to unzip my dress. I let it fall to the ground as he watched me in pure awe, removing his coat and vest distractedly until he was bare chested. I bit my lip as we looked at each other, him in his purple suit pants, me in a matching laced red bra and panties, along with my red pumps.

"Come here, he growled, as I obeyed immediately, allowing subordination under the control of The Joker, the man who was going go bring me to my knees in pleasure. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me tightly against him, his lips slamming onto mine as our mouths moved in perfect sync, him demanding entrance to my mouth and me allowing it as his tongue made its way into my mouth, and his fingers made their way into my panties. I let out a moan when his fingers found my clit, and started to rub in a circular motion. One of my hands leaned forward to remove his pants, my hand immediately snaking into the hole of his boxers to remove his now hard, erect length as I ran my fingers up and down it teasingly. He let out a shaky breath in the kiss, and I craved more of a reaction from him, I wanted to see his pleasured face, wanted to hear the pleasure from his lips.