10: Bounty

-Third Person Perspective-

Pictures of Khaos were pinned on a cork board, red strings connecting tiny bits of information together. In the left corner of the cork board, there was a list of allies. Joker at the top of the list.

"This is her?" A man asked Red Jaguar, who currently wore bandages on his face.. He wore a white mask with a red, round glass on his right eye. His wore all red, a yellow circle with tics every 90 degrees on the circle. He pulled his tan coat closer with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, she lives in your city now. You must have seen her at least once," Red Jaguar spoke to him, glancing at the man. "She's gotten cozy with Joker."

"It's going to cost you more than a normal fee," the masked man spoke. "If she is teamed up with Joker and he catches wind of me, I am going to have an increasingly harder time escaping his wrath. The Joker is not the criminal I want to particularly rub the wrong way," the man explained, then turned to look at Red Jaguar, his eyepiece shining. "But I can assure you, once the deal is made, I will not stop until she is dead."

Red Jaguar grinned. "Good, just what I want to hear."

"I never miss," the masked man spoke. "Wire me half of the money, and when the job is complete, give me the other half. She will be dead in less than one week."

"Pleasure doing business with you," Red Jaguar spoke to the man, shaking his hand. The masked man nodded, then turned, leaving Red Jaguar in his office.

"Good," Red Jaguar spoke. "She will pay for burning my face," Red Jaguar spoke as he popped a painkiller into his mouth, feeling the burning, itching sensation on his face grow more and more painful.

-First Person-

"Joker!" I giggled, watching as Joker flipped a pancake so hard that it stuck on the ceiling.

Joker looked up at it and started to laugh so hard that he almost fell over onto the ground, clutching his stomach. He looked like he was having trouble breathing correctly.

I jumped up as high as I could to slap the pancake off of the ceiling. I missed the first time, so I tried one more time, jumping higher than before. I slapped the pancake off the ceiling, accidentally flinging it at Joker. It slapped him in the face, wiping off some of his makeup before plopping on the floor. The pancake had white face paint with bits of black and red paint on it as well. Joker and I were in tears now, laughing so hard we were actually curled up on the floor now.

All of a sudden, Joker stopped laughing and pinned me down onto the floor, his hands holding my wrists down as he slammed his lips onto mine, stopping me from laughing as well. I ran my fingers through his hair, letting out a moan as his hands moved from pinning me down, to my waist to slide lower down my body.

"Jesus," I heaved, but our fun was halted as I heard someone walk into the kitchen. I turned to see one of my henchman, Piggy, immediately halt upon seeing Joker and I having our fun. Joker growled at him until I grabbed him by the tie and stood up, dragging him with me to our room. "I swear to God, Joker, you kill another henchmen of mine and I will kill you." I scolded.

"So much cockblocking," Joker laughed, but I knew he was more irritated than amused.

"I still have my house," I spoke. "If you want to move in."

"No," Joker sighed. "Not going to move into a house. That's too. . . Normal."

I frowned. "You don't want to move into a home, raise a couple of kids, and eventually buy a Ferrari at 50 years old?"

He stopped walking, so I did, too. I turned to look at him.

We both stared at each other for a few minutes, until I burst out laughing. I definitely wasn't serious about that.

"Very funny." Joker snickered. "I'll stab you next time you do that."

"The sexy kind or the mean kind?" I questioned.

"A little of both," Joker grinned.

"Fucker," I laughed, playfully pushing him as we raced each other up the stairs.