Every bad boys dream

Dennis point of view:

I bit my teeth so hard together it hurt as she walked past me, not every bothering giving me a look. She didn't even turn her head to look at Thomas who loudly made a comment about her ass, making me turn to him and make an animal like noise, hitting him in his... area... making him stumble back cursing at me. 

"I was just joking, fuck, Dennis" He said, before he punched Jaden for laughing at him. 

I quickly turned around again to see Kylie turn the corner we first met at. My lips curved up in a smile at the thought of that day. Her golden hair brushed in the wind as she finally turning to look at me, sending me a playful smile, before leaving with Mitchell who looked just as playfully at me. 

I was speechless. 

Normally Kylie would stumble through the hall, her books normally fell to the floor at least two times, and her hair used to be all over her face, her eyes wide and her cheeks pink. Before she used to stop in front of me, do and awkward nod before walking away. Then I used to yell a comeback after her, making her turn around and send me a slightly flushed smile, before yelling something stupid back. Then she turned the corner. 

But today were one of those days we're I just questioned if my little baby girl was finally out of her shell. 

Making me wonder if I Dennis O'Brian had turned Kylie Chapman, the gold haired, brown eyed, happy and bubbly, secret full, cute and lovable (plus totally fuckeble) girl who always said something awkward or out of place making me laugh more than ever,  into a bad girl. 

_____________________

So guys, I'm starting this story, and I would really like to know if you like it, so please give me comeback!! 

Cast and everything will come later on, so stay tuned! 

I'm coming home from Greece on Friday at 02:00 am so I'll make a cover for this story on Friday after school. 

Cove me and I'll love you forever! Thank you so much and I'll talk to you next time

Ps: If you’re baking cake any day, CALL ME