Chapter 11 who would have thought? Dennis O'Brian a Directioner?

Chapter 11: Who would have thought? Dennis O'Brian a Directioner?

We were sat in silence in Dennis car. It wasn't an awkward silent, it was an pleasant silent. I was glad that he didn't ask questions about what just happened. He just drove, giving me both time and space to think. 

"I can't take you home, you know that right? If your mom is like mine, she'll go crazy when she realize your drunk" He said, breaking the bubble of silent. 

"Where would I go then? Mitch is back at the party with that guy, and I don't really have any other friends" I sigh, running my hands through my hair, loosening up the messy curls even more. 

"You could stay at my place?" My head snapped over at him in surprise, but he didn't look at me. He was staring at the road as he drove, not an single emotion on his face. 

"Yeah, I could... But if you mind, then I could just call Mitch an force her to take me to her place" I was still looking at him, unsure if he asked me to stay at his place because he felt like he had to. His eyes met mine and he smiled, loosening my stressed muscles. 

"Don't be stupid Ky, of course I don't mind you staying at my place. My mom will probably be thrilled to see you" He laughed before focusing his stare on the road again. My face heat up, and I mentally stabbed myself for blushing every time he called me Ky. 

"Okay, thanks Dennis" I smiled at him, knowing he could see in the corner of his eye. 

We were both silent for a while. 

"You know how you call me Ky?" He nodded at me, "Well, I think I should give you a nickname too" 

He laughed, "Okay Ky, what is my new cool nickname?" 

It took me some time to think, "I could call you De, but it doesn't sound as good as Ky. So I'll Niss or Den?" He laughed at me. 

"Thats your awesome nickname chose?"

"Well, I had D-Town or D-Dog on my list too" 

"Okay okay okay!..." he laughed, "Call me Den then" 

I smiled, watching his jaw clench as he laughed. He looked so hot. I hadn't really payed attention to how he looked tonight because I was too drunk, but my little fight with Mason had sobered me up, and I could finally admire Dennis. 

His dark hair was in a messy quiff, and his eyes looked even greener (Is that even a word) in comparison to his black v-neck, black leather jacked, black skinny jeans and black boots. Dennis never wore much color, but his simple look still looked perfect. 

He looked like you typical teenage bad ass. 

"You should stop staring at me Kylie" He said, his voice stern, making me blush and turn away. 

I didn't say anything, just looked out of the window. 

"Okay, so I think my mom is asleep, so be quiet as you go upside. My room is the first door to the right when you come up the stairs. Just go up while I go get you some chips and some water to sober you up" He said as we entered his house. I nodded as I took my shoes off, carrying them as I made my way up the stairs. He sent me a last look before going into what I believe was the kitchen. 

A gasp left my lips as I opened the door to his room. His walls were painted black, his bed had black sheets on, same with his pillow and blanket, his curtains was black and his dresser was black. Other than that, it looked like your average teenage boy room. In the left of the room there was an wide flatscreen TV with an playstation in front of it, and there was games everywhere. The king sized bed was against the right wall, and at the end of the bed there was a leather couch facing the TV. The walls were filled with band posters. I recognized bands like Pink Floyd, Nirvana and Foo fighters. I smiled as I put my heels down next to his dresser before flopping down in the couch. Not long after he came in holding a bag of Ruffles and a water bottle.