11

" I am folded, and unfolded, and unfolding, I am colorblind."

25th day of filming

" Stiles! Lydia!" Kira carefully ran to the two, making sure she didn't spill the cups coffee she held in each hand as she did.

Stiles and Lydia spun around and smiled at the sight of Kira, who was always energetic and adorable.

" I brought a cup for both of you." Kira flashed her teeth at them, handing the to-go cups to Lydia and Stiles.
" Thank you, Kira," Stiles wrapped his long fingers around the circumference of the cup, the heat warming up his hands.

" No problem," Kira tucked a loose strand of her inky black hair behind her hair.
" So, what's been going on in Stydia land lately?" She crossed her arms, giggling at her own words.

" Stydia land is C-R-A-Z-Y." Stiles raised his eyebrows, taking a sip of his coffee.
" Never a dull moment in Stydia land." Lydia played along, rubbing her thumb on Stiles' forearm, which was covered in a red flannel.

" I love how you guys use the word too, it's so cute." Kira pointed out. She was excited for Lydia, who'd she been friends with ever since her interview to be Lydia's assistant, which Lydia said yes to her within two minutes of meeting her. Also, her new friend, Stiles, who could always make her laugh, and dug at each other every once in awhile.

" Trust me, I can imagine Stydia getting really old eventually." Lydia narrowed her eyes, visualizing the paparazzi screaming in Stiles and hers ears repeatedly, Stydia - Stydia - STYDIA!

" Really though, I was watching TV last night, and they began talking about Stiles Stilinski and Lydia Martin, and they all loved you two! They said they couldn't wait until this movie comes out too!" Kira almost exploded, she was talking so excitedly.

Lydia bit her lip, remembering about the whole publicity stunt thing. She realized it had worked, but then shuddered at the thought of her using Stiles. Lydia completely forgot about what Brayden told her, and didn't ever want to be reminded of it again.

" Hey Kira, mind taking a quick picture of us?" Stiles awakened Lydia from her daydreams, holding out his phone for Kira.
" Sure, no problem." Kira took it, getting the camera ready.

" Why?" Lydia asked innocently, confused at the random gesture.
" I don't know. I just think we don't take a lot of photos." Stiles shrugged, clasping both their drinks and settling them on a table nearby.

" Okay, on three." Kira said staring into the screen.
While Kira counted down, Stiles grabbed Lydia tightly, cocooning her in his arms. Lydia scrunched her face, smiling. The flash went off capturing the moment.

" Thank you so much," Stiles took back his phone, Kira disappearing somewhere on set. He selected the application that held all of his photos. He clicked on the newest image, and grinned. Lydia went on her tiptoes to see the picture displayed on his phone.

" I love it," Stiles tapped a button that took him out of his images, and selected another application.

" Same," Lydia balanced herself again.
" Im gonna post it on Instagram, okay?" Stiles gazed down at Lydia.
" Yeah that's fine." Lydia nodded, almost laughing at how he asked for her permission.

" Maybe posting a photo of you will boost my amount of followers." Stiles chuckled, his eyes on his cellphone.
" How much do you have?" Lydia grabbed her coffee.
" Four million." He said proudly, creasing his forehead.
" Six million." Lydia shot back impressively, wiping the smirk off of Stiles' face.

" What did you caption the picture?" Lydia asked.
" Um, I said, ' Who doesn't love this cutie.'" Stiles admitted, scratching the back of his neck. Lydia nodded in approval.

" By the way, I need to talk to you." Stiles put his hands together, sounding nervous.
" About what?" Lydia said calmly, not expecting anything giant.
" After we're done filming." Stiles said bluntly.

Shooting was done in twenty days. Since it was an indie film, it didn't take too long to film. There was no CGI in the movie, or any action sequences that needed to be rehearsed thoroughly.

" Yeah, what about it?" Lydia directed her emerald eyes on his.
" Well, I got an offer. A really good one. It's an action adventure film, due to film about a week after Mizpah finishes." Stiles explained to Lydia, not sounding entirely happy.

" Oh my God! That's amazing, I'm so proud of you!" Lydia immediately hugged Stiles, her small hands only reaching the end of his neck.

" It's filming in London." Stiles said whilst holding Lydia.

The news slowly settled in Lydia's brain, her arms dropping to her sides to look at Stiles.
" Really? For how long?" Lydia questioned.
" Three months." Stiles seemed very upset to tell Lydia. After a few moments of silence, Lydia spoke.
" Okay, that's fine. Everything's okay, I can always visit you, and we'll talk a lot on the phone-"

" I'm sorry. We just started dating." Stiles interrupted Lydia.
" No-no it's fine, really. We're actors, going across the world to shoot movies is what we do." Lydia said, trying to not make Stiles feel as guilty as he looked. Stiles agreed and squeezed her tightly once more, for being so understanding.

" You know I'm proud of you right?" Lydia said from over his shoulder.
" Yeah," his voice was muffled and quiet against her black tight dress.