Chapter 12 - wedding comes to an end

Everybody went back to the tables, us four went back to our table 'thank you' Al grabbed me into a hug 'its okay, you did brilliantly, I just prompted you' I laughed pulling away, 'oh look at your mascara from crying!' She caught sight in a window 'oh my god!' She grabbed a napkin from the table and wiped her eyes, 'I need makeup!' She shrieked wiping the last of the mascara from her cheek 'I've got you covered!' I pulled a small bottle of mascara out from the top of my dress, 'life saver!' She ran to the bathroom 'wait!!! You need that too!' I pulled a small powder container out 'thanks' she giggled and ran back. Mouse and Whip both looked at me and down to my chest and back up 'what else you got stored in there!?' Whip asked amazed 'oh you'd be amazed at what a girl can carry in her bra!' I laughed 'what happened to pockets?' mouse laughed, both me and Whip turned to look at him 'do you see pockets in this dress?!' 'N..no...no' then Al returned looking fresh as a daisy.

The DJ was playing some decent tunes, but nobody was dancing, it was like they were scared or something, but then *hungry eyes* came on, 'whip' I whispered he stood up, took my hand and led me to the dance floor, we were there, on our own on that dance floor, just like our wedding, it was perfect. We stepped around the dance floor, my head resting on his shoulder, then the chorus came 'I've got hungry eyes' whip did his same reverse dip, this time a little easier as I wasn't pregnant, he pulled me back up and whispered in my ear, 'no big secrets you gotta tell me this time eh?' He laughed 'hmmm' 'hmmm!?' 'Im pregnant' I whispered in his ear 'what!' But it wasn't the same tone as the first time that was for sure! 'Are you serious!?' He whispered still dancing 'no' I giggled he pulled away, the look of relief spread across his face 'chuffing hell charlie' he came back closer to me. As we continued to dance we heard 'awwwws' from the crowd, we looked down, Lori and James were copying our every move, spinning each other around when we did, it was pretty adorable. Eventually the song finished, we got applauded by a few people, Lori and James took a bow and toddled off together. As we took our seats the next song on was Macarena...'oh no' I I turned to whip who had the same expression on his face, we both turned to the stage, Maxi was stood there, a huge grin on his face, 'come on guys!!! Get on the dance floor and do some moves!!!' He jumped off and began on his own, closely followed by Mouse, itchy, Kerrbox, Whip and then unfortunately me, but I wasn't going alone, I dragged Al and Jo with me. Eventually the whole dance floor was full of guests dancing in unison.

After the alcohol was flowing the dance floor was never empty, any song which came on people would get up and dance, finally this was looking like a party!! That was until Gangnam style came on, the dance floor emptied, except for two small little bodies. Both stood there, where they got the sunglasses from ill never know but they looked adorable, as I tried to find my phone for a photo I heard an eruption of laughter, I turned around, Whip was standing in the middle of them, he'd found a pair of sunglasses and a tie which was now around his head. 'Oh god' I muttered with embarrassment, they began the dance, how whip knew the dance I'll never know, he was always adamant that he hated the song, the kids however loved it...whilst doing the moves, Mouse and Maxi joined in, they looked like a dance group gone wrong! The kids were great but it was clear Whip and Mouse had no clue. After an excruciatingly painful 4 minutes and 12 seconds of my life, don't get me wrong, the kids doing it was extremely cute, but three grown men...hmmm.

'Ladies and gentlemen can the bride and groom make their way down to the dance floor for your first dance' Mouse and Al walked down, Bryan Adams started *everything I do* we watched as thy both got close to each other, moving round the dance floor gracefully, as the song got faster Mouse spun Al round, the song continued as he grabbed her close again and then bent her backwards gently to the music, they continued to dance around the dance floor, when they came near us, I heard Al giggle, they danced away, then it came clear what she was laughing at, Mouse, had decided to sing to her, I'm sure he possibly thought it was romantic, or maybe not the faces he were pulling only a mother could love...

The song finished and everyone clapped, taking pictures and videos, of them both.

Time to cut the cake, Mouse stood behind Al who was holding the knife, their cake was a big layered cake, with Blue iced flowers decorating it, piped icing around the edges, it was magnificent. They pressed into the cake with the knife and camera flashes lit up the room, closely followed by cheers.

As the night slowly began to fade, and people had gone home, we were eventually the last people there, there was a heart shape made by balloons that I was determined Al was having, 'Charlie I really don't need i-' 'oh yes you do!' I said hauling it down the hall way, okay, I was slightly tipsy, only slightly. 'Charlie honestly we don't need it' 'you're having it now shushhhhh' I slurred reaching their car, 'now, how's it going in' I stood there, looking at their car 'see charlie we don't need it, don't forget we are going to London!' 'Yeah but you're going to need it for one night at least!' 'Why? What are we going to use it for?' 'Well I don't know do I?!?!' I waved my hands in the air I sighed and opened their door, I tried in every way possible to fit that balloon heart in their car, it just wasn't going in, 'right, Al grab the this side, Mouse the top, ready one...two...three!' We all pushed and it went in, I thought I heard a few pops but nothing major. I did a lap of honour around the car when I came back round, whip was stood there with Lori and James in his hands 'daddy why is mummy running around uncle mouse car?' 'Kids, this is what happens when you drink...' I stuck my tongue to at him hugged Al and Mouse, congratulated them and climbed in our car, I waited for Whio and the kids to get, I don't remember them getting in, I was snoring by the time I clicked my seatbelt in.