Misery: a three days grace fan-fic

Ok so this book is going to be about a girl named maxie. Her favorite band is three days grace and when she runs away from a drunk mom, and an abusive brother and father. Hope you like this story!

Authors note (written on August 13, 2016)
Hey so I never realized how horrible my writing is in this story (I was about eleven or twelve when I wrote it, and now sixteen I feel ashamed having so many grammar mistakes and such in it). I have a rewrite that I posted a while ago that I am eventually going to finish writing. So if you don't want to read this rubish then go ahead to my profile and read he rewrite. However it's going to take me a while to finish it. Seeing as I am going to be a junior  in high school that plays a sport while also having a job...... Let's just say I'm not going to have a lot of free time any time soon to write. That being said, I'm going to apologize in advance for the long awaited new chapters for the rewrite. I am also going to combine the three books that I have in his trilogy into one book for the rewrite. Which is also going to change the storyline a little bit. Anyway, to old readers who have read this trilogy before and is patiently waiting for the rewrite to be finished- thank you for reading the original books that I have for this fanfic. To new readers- if I were you read the rewrite. It's probably better written. But if you want to go ahead and read this book then read at your own risk, and try not to cry at how badly this is written.