Chapter six

They stayed.

For three weeks to be exact.

And I only ate one or two meals everyday other day.

I was afraid that I would get punched and beaten up again.

I only went to get something to eat when everyone was asleep. And I only took something small up to my room.

And I felt like I was starving myself. And I never came out of my room. I was too afraid to. And when they left I was relived.

But I couldn't hide the fact that even though I wore baggy sweatshirts and sweatpants Adam still found out that I was starving myself when Matt and his little brother was here.

And let me tell you Adam was pissed.

But your probably wondering what happened right?

Well it was the day Matt and his brother left did adam come into my room to ask me what was wrong. When he walked into my room I knew that he wanted to know why I didn't come down to eat anything when Matt and his brother, who's name is Derrick, was here.

But when he started to say something he saw me without my baggy sweatshirt on.

I had a black long sleeve shirt on that was made so it clung to your body. He saw the bones sticking out of my elbows and the ribs that stuck out from my shirt.

The only thing that he didn't see was the twig legs that I had. They were covered by my baggy sweat pants.

"what the hell happened to you?!" he shouted. And that's when he brought me downstairs to eat a big meal and had me explain to him what happened.

And that was two days ago.

I gained alittle weight since then but I was still skinny.

And I knew that Adam wasn going to let Matt watch me ever again.