Chapter three

I woke up to the sound of machines beeping. I looked around and saw that I was, in fact, lying in a hospital bed.

There was no one in the room with me. And for that I felt relieved. But I then remembered Ben.

He inflicted pain so bad that I was put into a hospital. But who put me in here?

I freaked. I tried ripping the IV out of my arm before some one came in and saw me. But I was a second to late. Right as inward about to rip it out the lead singer of my favorite band came in.

'Adam Gontier was in my hospital room!' I thought but then I remembered I had to get out of here.

My family would inflict pain in me worse than this. And I would be screwed of they found out.

They'll probably throw me down the stairs, or beat me,or even make me cut my wrists. But I already do that in my own time.

"what are you doing kiddo?" he said walking over to me. He took my hand away from the IV.

"you have to keep that in." he said

I was confused as hell. Why was he telling me to keep the IV in? And why did he bring me to the hospital?

"w-where is my family" I asked

"they're in prison. Once I found all of the other cuts and bruises that weren't from that kid I knew that your family abused you. So I called the police and they went to your house to find your mom drunk as hell and she told them everything."

I thought about what adam said. My family that abused me where in jail.

"but who's going to take care of me?" I asked.

He thought about what I said for a moment before saying, "well I was hoping, maybe I'd be able to take care of you. I mean if you want to move in with me and the band. I can be like your adoptive dad. You can come live with us and go to school in canada." he said

I thought what he said over. 'did I want to go live with him?' I thought. But after a few seconds I found my answer. I didn't want to live in the same town as my family.

"that would be nice." I said.