Chapter 3

It was a white hallway that seemed endless. I was running, trying to find an exit. Footsteps followed behind me, quick but heavy. My heart was racing, adrenaline pumping through my veins. The hallway wouldn't end, just white nothingness. 

The footsteps were getting closer, my heart beating faster. In the distance I could see something gray. Doors. Running faster, I looked back. Not surprisingly it was someone in all black with a mask. Every dream like this it's the same goddamn person in black. Though I never see who it actually is.

Coming up on the doors I took a sharp left. I heard a loud noise and cussing. Ha, I thought with a smirk. But it was soon replaced by an open mouth. There were doors everywhere. Deciding to take the door to the right, I slammed it behind me. 

The person began to bang on the door. I put all my weight against it, trying to keep it closed. "Come out, come out Joey." the person said. They sounded familiar. Raising one hand, I brushed hair out of my face. I took a quick look around and saw nothing. There was nothing in the room. Just a dim light bulb.

I could see the walls were plain gray stone. As the person banged on the door, I could hear it cracking. "Open the door, Joey." the person said, starting to sound irritated. Closing my eyes, I pushed against the door. But just me alone wasn't enough.

They had managed to kick the door in. I was thrown in, hitting my head on the ground. Rolling over, I stood up. Backing against the wall, I realized how fucked I was. The person had a knife. Typical. Even their eyes were covered by goggles. 

Blood ran down my head in to my vision. My hands were flat against the wall, my eyes wide open. They raised the knife and I started to shut my eyes. I stopped when I noticed they were about to take the mask off. 

Right before they took the mask off, everything went black and I felt as though I was falling.

~~~

Abruptly, I sat up, sweating. It was still dark out and my clock read three in the morning. Wiping the sweat away, I laid back down and tried to sleep. Tonight it seemed as sleep was not possible.

~~~

here it is.

maybe next chapter I'll add in Daniel's p.o.v

~Rose♥