Chapter 1: Friendship

Well it turned out it was Shay who had to tell Josh the news,resulting in him breaking down in her arms. 

Over the past year she had been there whenever he needed to talk about his sisters,he'd come to her,she was his rock,and she felt great knowing their talks would help him when he needed it.

Last week he told her about how he wanted to get everyone back up at the lodge,even though it'd fall directly on the year aniverssarry of Hannah and Beth's "Disappearance".

She was unsure at first,but he was so pumped about the idea she couldn't say no. 

So Josh filmed a little video and sent out a group text to all their friends letting them know about his plan,everyone agreed and were gonna be headed up to the lodge.

Now was on a bench outside cuddling with Josh as Chris was walking over to them. "You guys are sweet. It's gross.",Chris says. 

They give him a half glare. 

"You're one to talk with all the the constant eye sex you have with Ash.", shoots back making Josh laugh. 

That shut him up him cheeks the bright red and he looks away,causing her and Josh to laugh more. 

"Good job babe.",Josh says smiling down at her. 

"Thanks.",Shay replies leaning up a bit and kissing him. 

"Ahhh my innocent eyes!"Chris over exaggerates,covering his eyes with his hands
"Shut up man.",Josh says before getting up and parting his shoulder.

"Where you going babe?",Shay asks looking at him curiously. 

"I just gotta get some last minute stuff in the lodge ready. Wanna make sure she looks her best right?",he asks with a both a smile and a half smirk. 

"I mean it's a huge ass lodge. I think it'd look awesome regardless.",she replies smiling,before making her way over to him and putting her hands on his chest.

"But if you must. Then enjoy playing Cinderella for a little while.",she says.

" that make you my Prince Charming?",he asks slightly smirking.

"I guess technically......yes.",she replies since this was getting weird. 

"I'll enjoy it just as long as I get a happily ever after with you princess.",he says. 

"That was the most cliche thing you've ever said to me.",Shay says shaking my head 

"But it was still really cute.",she finishes smiling and kissing his cheek. 

"I try.",he says putting his arms around her waist.

"And you fail.",Shay jokes.

Josh holds up his hand to his heart like he's offended. 

"Ouch that one hurt me Shay. That one hurt me right here.",he says over exaggerated pointing to his heart. 

"Oh so the tin man does have a heart?",she asks,making the boys laugh. 

"So what are you wishing for then Mr.Tin man?",she asks in her Dorothy voice. 

"I'm wishing to take a certain gorgeous girl to a certain zone.",he replies smirking with a wink, making Shay laugh.