Josh Epilogue 1

Hannah drags them down into the mines and knocks them out. 

Shay was hoping someone would come look for them,she really didn't wanna die down here. 

Although after a few hours she was starting to loose hope,she should've known this was a dumb idea,but she couldn't watch him die.

"Hey I'm sorry your down here because of me.",Josh says finally calming down.

Shay being in danger snapped him out of his delirious state.

"Well pissed at you or not I couldn't watch you die.",Shay admits.

"Look whatever happens to us down here. Just know I'm sorry for all I put you guys through and that you are the love of my life.",Josh says almost getting teary eyed. 

"You're mine too. ​I love you so damn much.",Shay says.

They kiss and he comforts her as much as he can in a situation like this. 

Though at this point only one thing crossed their minds

Though at this point only one thing crossed their minds. HUNGER!

They stuck it out for a few more weeks until they couldn't take it anymore.

There was a head and a body down in the mine with them, that of the Flamethrower Guy, and they knew what had to be done.

As they tear him apart, Shay cries she knew it was the only way but she felt awful about it.  

 Soon enough her and Josh started to turn

 Soon enough her and Josh started to turn. It started with their eyes and teeth,then their speech became harder to make out and more of a communication through grunts.  

After about a week they were full blown Wendigos,and the two of them became somewhat of a pack finding food and looking out for each other.

It was the most twisted happy ending they could receive as these things.