Chapter 2: Jealousy

(A/N:Both options you have will be in the chapter if you didn't pick the first one listed just scroll down
Each choice you have will be sectioned off a bit form the rest of the chapter along with each effect of your choice using ------dashes----)

The three walk until they find Josh.

After greeting Sam,Josh looks over to Shay.

"Hey you.",he says to her with a smile. 

"Hey.",she says smiling .

",she says smiling

 They share a quick kiss,he grabs her hand,lacing his fingers with hers,and then they continue to head up the mountain.

"Man I feel like this mountain gets bigger every time I climb it.",Chris says. 

"Oh yeah? Feels the same to me.",Josh says.

"Oh come on you grew up here. It probably feels like it's shrinking.",Chris argues.

"I guess that's true.",Josh replies.

"When are you gonna install some cell towers up here? I am getting withdrawals already?",Chris whines. 

"You got a spare million lying around and I'll fix you right up.",Josh replies.

"Funny you should say that. Ah I think I left it in my other jacket.",Chris jokes
​"Oops.",Josh says. 

When they get up to the front of the lodge they see Matt being broody and Ashley sitting at the steps.

"Hey guys. Get up here ok?",Josh asks. 

"Yeah...well...more or less. But it is so good to see you!",Ashley exclaims.

Matt says nothing. 

"Sup' with him",Josh asks. 

Sam goes to look at the nature some more,while Shay,Chris,and Josh go up to the steps to get into the lodge. 

"Yo yo yo! Are we gonna get things moving up here or what?",Chris asks.
"Yeah man.",Josh replies.

"Hey....you doing alright?",Chris asks.

Shay unlocks their fingers and starts rubbing his arm,she knew this was obviously a sensitive subject for him,and that he didn't like to talk about it,unless he brought it up.

"I mean I know it must be really tough with your sis-",Chris continues,but Josh cuts him off by saying "Stop."

"I just meant.",Chris starts,but is cut off again. 

"No I know what you meant.",Josh says.

Shay now moves her hand and holds on to his bicep to keep him calm.

"You know,seriously I'm over it,and I just want us to have a good time,you know? Like we always used to.",Josh says.

Chris nods,and Josh turns to the lock.