Chapter 5: Dread

(No I didn't miscount I'm simply skipping Chapter 4 in the game because it doesn't have to do with Shay.)

Shay shifts before becoming semi-conscious.

"Josh?",she asks in a mumble.

When she snaps fully into reality she sees she's tied to a chair in the movie room in just her underwear. (ignore the expression and the running in the GIF it's just for a visual of her right now)  

 (ignore the expression and the running in the GIF it's just for a visual of her right now)  

"Oh God!",she cries.

Then a psycho comes into the room in a skull mask and overalls. 

"Hello Shay. Don't you look beautiful tonight.",the psycho says. 

"Who the hell are you?",she spats backs.

"You don't need to worry about that.",he replies.

"What are you gonna do to me?",she asks in a panic. 

"Oh I'm gonna have so much fun with you.",the psycho replies inching closer to her and straddling her on the chair.

"Oh God! Josh!....Mike!.....Chris!.....Sam!.....Matt!.....Ash!....Jess!.....Em! Anybody! Help me!",Shay shouts crying.

The psycho gets off of her after caressing her cheek and laughs. 

"Oh I don't think you should worry about Joshua anymore.",he says. 

"What the fuck did you do?!",she interrogates. 

"Oh I did nothing,Christopher on the other hand.",he says trailing off.

He cues up the projector and Shay sees Ashley and Josh ties up with a saw blade in between them.

He makes Chris choose and at the last second of panic Chris picks to save Ashley. 

While she was kinda mad at him she couldn't blame him for wanting to keep her safe,she'd do the same if she was in his position,she'd pick Josh. 

Then she hears it and has to force herself to not look away as the blade starts to make contact with Josh. 

He screams his last words "Chris tell Shay I love heeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhrr."

Then he lays there lifeless and Shay breaks down in the chair. 

"You're a sick fuck!",she yells at the psycho.

"Just let the Doctor see you.",he says he holds up this gas to her face she struggles to get away as much as she can but it's no use and soon she's knocked out and moved into another room. 

Right before he leaves Josh unmasks himself and looks at her feeling guilty,but he shakes it after kissing her forehead.

He had to finish this plan and make them pay for Beth and Hannah's deaths.