Chapter 7: Violence

(Again didn't miscount just left out Chapter 6 in the game because it doesn't apply to Shay. Also there's lot of choices in this chapter so if you pick the first one out of the first set of options just keep scrolling until the relationship options are done. )

Shay wakes up again in a weird room,freezing.

She looks around and doesn't see the psycho,but two dummies,one with her clothes and one with Sam's. 

She also sees their backpacks down here for some reason. 

Oh God what did he do to Sam?,she wonders,before freaking out at someone grabbing her leg. 

She turns to where the hand came for and sees Mike with cuts and dirt on his face. 

"Mike!! What are you doing down there? There's a g-. Mike!",she exclaims glad to see him. 

"Oh Mike thank Good you found me.",Shay breaths.

"It's okay. You're ok.",he whispers. 

"What happened to Jessica. She's not with you?",Shay asks. 

"Jessica is dead.",Mike breaths. 

"What!!!?",Shay quietly exclaims. 

He cuts the rope on her hands and then gives her his machete,letting her cut her feet free,before continuing to explain as she gets closer to where he's at. 

"He killed her. Shay. There's a maniac on his mountain who is trying to kill us. All of us. And I swear to God when,everyone is safe and accounted for I am gonna hunt that fucker down and rip his nuts off one at a goddamn time.",he says.

"Woah. Listen this guy who you're talking about....he got me. One thing I know I'm taking a nap,the next I'm almost naked and tied to a chair. He showed this video too....of Josh being killed.....just ripped apart by this huge fucking saw blade.",Shay explains getting chocked up at the end. 

"Jesus Christ. I'm Sorry.",he says.

"Anyway I think he's living down here,and whoever it is,he's obsessed with Hannah and Beth. ",Shay replies.

"God damn. What the fuck is going on around here?...There's a door here,it won't open. Can you unlock it from your side,?",Mike asks.

Shay gets up and looks down the hallway,while doing that she bumps into someone. 

She looks expecting to have to run from the psycho,but to her surprise it's Sam.

"Sam?",she asks. 

"Shay? What are you doing down here.?",Sam questions.

"This is where the psycho tied me up.",she says. 

"He show you a video of Josh too?",Sam asks. 

"Yeah. Yeah he did. I'm assuming he chased you out of the bath.",Shay inquires since Sam was only in a dirty towel.

"Yup. How'd you get free?",she asks.

"Mike is a bit further down here and he cut the ropes off me with this knife he found. Oh also I found our clothes.",Shay says.

"Where?",she asks.

"In there,but they were on dummies.Luckily our backpacks were in there too. If you could grab them that'd be awesome.",Shay replies.

Sam grabs the bags and then goes back to Shay. 

"Where are we going?",Sam asks.

"To open a door around here,to let Mike in since it won't open on his side.",Shay explains.