Your saviour Belle...

A/N

1. I'm really sorry! I forgot to put up the picture of Anna's attire in the previous chapter!! Soo sorry! So, the pic below is her attire of her last day.

Again sorry!!!

Well...how's it? I personally like it!

2.  Especially for @CrazphileCaramelatte  I'm so sorry Girl! I know I promised a Wednesday update and I did update but due to some technical error it failes!!! Soooo sorry!!!! Forgive me please???

  Especially for @CrazphileCaramelatte  I'm so sorry Girl! I know I promised a Wednesday update and I did update but due to some technical error it failes!!! Soooo sorry!!!! Forgive me please???

Will this help you to forgive me? Will it? Please??

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The sirens of police cars were not the only sound in the 3rd Avenue of the City of South Dale. There was buzz amongst the people.

"She was a good girl."

"Can't believe it!"

"Look how things are turning out now a days."

"Never expected it."

"Such a sweetheart!"

Words like these were ringing in the air. The crowd on the road parted as the police jeep made its way to the somber cream colored house. A young police man and a young lady officer entered the house. They had an authoritative aura. Though young, their eyes seemed to have seen things beyond belief.

"Only close family to stay. Rest shall not step on the porch." The man said.

"Where is the body?" The lady asked.

"It's-it's in the bedroom upstairs." Someone said.

"And who might you be?"

"I am Ken, Anna's Dad. She is Julia, her mom. The pretty girl over there is our beloved daughter Shannon." Ken answered on behalf of the sobbing mother.

"Lead us to the body." The officer said strictly. All five of them made their way to her room. The door was closed.

"I hope nothing was touched?" The lady asked. Her tone had a warning edge to it.