To be continued...

The South Dale Sunday Times had Annabelle's photo on the front page.

"Another Gem has been lost..."

"True. Anna was a real gem. Everyone believed it. And those who didn't, well, sadly were the people she cared the most about.

Annabelle Grins. 14, Avenue 3, City of South Dale. The seventeen year old girl lived with her parents, Julia and Ken Grins, and her younger sister, Shannon Grins. She was in South Dale High school final year. A bright student, she was liked by all her teachers.

She committed suicide on Friday night. She had bled to death. She stabbed herself quite a few times in numerous places. What confirmed her death was the stab on the heart. She was found Saturday morning in her room lying in a pool of blood by her sister first. Her parents quickly informed the police.

Sources said that the two police officers that came knew her beforehand. We tried to contact them but it was of no use. They had taken the day off from the duty and their gates were locked. We suspect some deep sentimental connection between the deceased and the two officers.

We are trying best to unravel the mystery. While the neighbors confirmed that she was not treated well at home, we need proof that it is the reason of her death.

Annabelle or Anna as she goes by, was a kind girl. We have incidents that tell that she was helpful and compassionate. Her funeral is not yet decided but there are chances of people coming up in large numbers. A few of our reporters too have been helped by her.
There are certain mysteries but one thing is surly true. The loss of Anna will be felt by many."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Church this Sunday had a bigger gathering. It was common word that today people will pray for dear Anna. There was talking going on. People were sharing stories.

"She saved my cat."

"Saved my pudding from falling."

"Saved my dress."

"Saved my day."

Those who didn't knew her yet, could only feel bad for missing out. Those who knew her could only feel bad for her leaving.

And Mrs. Rah! Poor her! She could only cry and mutter "Should've said sorry.", "Should've been thankful."

And then the prayers began. No, not everyone knew her personally. In fact half didn't knew her. And the other half had been helped by her. Still everyone felt sad for her.

That's how the week end was spent. Everyone felt sad. It was like her death reminded others of how they had lost so many dear ones.

The worst was yet to come.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The paper on Monday read-

The Mystery Continues

"She had written a few letters before dying. According to sources, these letters will reveal the mystery of why did she die and because of whom. Officials have said that they will declare the letters in open.