thirteen

please vote and comment! x

Michael P.O.V.

I went downstairs to the mailbox to see if I had gotten a postcard back from Elle. I grabbed the stack of envelopes and started walking back up to my apartment. I opened the door and walked straight to the kitchen and sat down at the table. I flipped through the mail until I found the one sheet I was looking for, the postcard from Elle.

Hey Mikey! How has it been? I finally got a job and moved out of Mum and Dad's house. I work at a hotel. I sadly do not own it, but I guess it'll have to do for now. Guess who I saw on the cover of a magazine the other day? Your ex Bethany. Have you spoken to her lately? Katy doesn't even remember who you are. Remember Calum Hood, the one who was in our gym class with us? Katy thought he was her dad. It was sooo embarrassing. You need to come visit us soon! I miss you sooo much! Anyways I gotta go to work, so write me soon okay?

Love, Elle

"Hey babe, how was your day?" Jenny asked me, making the food for our dinner. It was her day to make the food.

"Well, I had this weird dream. I dreamt that I was an arrow."

"You dreamt that you were an inanimate object?" she asked with confusion written on her face.

"Yea c'mon, it was sooo cool! Like an arrow flying through the air, that's pretty cool!"

"I don't, I don't understand." she said, shaking her hand. She turned the stove off and went to grab

"How can you be a thing?"

"I don't know. I always have dreams like that." I replied. I cleared the table and walked over to where she was standing. I brought the plates over to the table.

"Luke! Come eat!" I called out. I sat down and started eating. Jenny and Luke sat down a few seconds after me. All you heard was the scraping of forks and knives against plates, the occasional ring when our glasses touched the plates. Jenny threw me a look of disgust because of the way I was eating. After awhile of silence, Jenny spoke up.

"It seems to me like self esteem issues Ash. I think you should see someone." she said.

---

"You know there were razor hairs in the bathroom, again today." Jenny said, throwing the food scraps in the garbage.

"Oh, really?" I asked.

"Yea. You know it gives me allergies." she said. I stood up and brought my plate over to where she was and set it in the dishwasher.

"So next time you have one of you weird dreams, maybe you should dream of something useful. Like a vacuum cleaner." Jenny said, loading more dishes into the dishwasher.

"But we have a cleaning lady!" I yelled, pacing around the room. Luke is one unlucky dude for having to deal with this everyday.

"But why? Why do we need her? For her to think that we're just a pair of fuckups?"

"Don't forget Luke. That hair in the bathroom was all his." I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I said that is exactly what we are." I said. I grabbed my coat and went for the door.

"Call me when you're done being a bitch."

---

If you hate jennifer comment elle wouldn't treat him like this XD. But anywayssss, here's update number 2! These 3 chapters are short because I wanted to split it up. I already have the ending planned so I want to make this last for a little while longer!