Prolouge - You're Mine

I'm David. I'm different. Different from all the people that surround me. I'm...special. Tonight, I'm looking and I've finally found the one. The one I've been searching for so long. She's so perfect, her warm hazel eyes and her long, silky, brown hair that sparkles in the sun.

She's mine. This is my territory and she's in it so she's mine. The moon is full tonight and I'll howl like I always do when the moon's out.

I heard her say that this time she was going to come out and investigate. It's my chance to sink my fangs into her human flesh. Let her warm, human blood drip down my sharp teeth. This was my chance to change her forever. To make her mine.

I watched as she read on her bed, a book I didn't know which was quite a surprise seeing that I worked in the local library during the day time.

I'm excited. The moon's coming out. I take one last glance before I dash of to the mountain peak my pack and I howl from.

I skid to a stop at the edge then I raise my snout high and proud. I pull back my shoulders. Then I let out my howl. I can hear it echo across the mountains.

Then I hear the noise I want to hear: a pair of feet landing on the ground. Its her. She's coming. I can hear her making her way through the forest towards me.

I snarl, baring my fangs. You're mine, Aura.