Chapter 15

Iris's POV

The shocked expression of Ed was the last thing I saw from my upside-down view,

Good lord! this man is impossible, just who did he think he was to carry me like a sack of potato!

"Put me down!!!" I struggled and smash his back, ignoring the strange stares my co-workers are sending,

"Iris, stop it!" he demanded, hah! he has the nerve to say that while my vision is turning from my upside down sight.

"Stan Castell!!!" I yelled but this man just tightened his hands over my legs, "Still"

The moment we arrive outside and on his car, he finally decided to released me in that absurd state , "Why the hell did you do that?" my voice barely a whisper,  I can feel my head slightly twirling from my upside down vision earlier.

"A man needs to take measures, get in!" there he was again with the demanding tone! but this time instead of a response I shot him a murderous glare and for the record I am not his employee for him to demand me around,

'You are quite actually, he's the new stockholder right? meaning he has a hold in the company' an evil voice in my head opined, but I pointedly ignored it.

It's useless to use your own brain at times like this, especially if it's still recovering from dizziness 

"No" I said firmly ignoring his intent stare that sent chills down my spine, "Get in" he repeated, but once again ignorance welcome his gaze and his tone.

"No and that's final" I announced stalking back inside the building, but before I even made my way in a hand grab my wrist dragging me from behind "You get in, or I'll slung you over my shoulders like a sack of potato either way I'm not taking no for an answer"

I stared at him in shocked "You won't do that"

"Try me" summoning all my energy to move my legs I stride inside his car murmuring of how impossible this man is,

"That's my girl" he commented with a wolfish smirk on his sinfully handsome face, he got inside the car paying no heed to my protest.

He drove the car to life overly-confident about his impromptu abduction of my being, just who does that?!? It's only him, the man-who-is-sometimes-nice-sometimes-damn-sexy-and-sometimes-have-this-crazy-ideas-planned-inside-his-god-knows-what!

"Iris"

"..."

"Talk to me"

"..."

"If your not gonna talk to me, I will ignore you"

I looked at him with a raised brow is he serious?,

But since I have pride, I will not surrender my white flag that easy. It's his fault from the beginning let's just say I'll play this along just fine...right Iris?

'Not sure' my all-too-honest brain said,

"Games begin."

It is over 30 minutes now of driving and we're still on the him-ignoring-me and the me-ignoring-him, sounds easy right but it's not!

My tongue and voice is yearning to be let out, but my pride is keeping me intact! tss! damn this pride.

 I heard him take a deep breath before pulling off in front of a boutique

Boutique? A fashion boutique? 

"What are we doing here?" I asked suddenly forgetting that I'm keeping my mouth shut for so long but broke out when curiosity strikes, really Iris?