Chapter Seven: Sickness Comes Around

A/N: I'm sick right now and I couldn't think of a better title so here it is, enjoy this chapter. God my throat is killing me. 😧

*Timeskip Three Weeks*
*Fire's POV*

It's been three weeks since Ice came around to visit and a sickness had started to spread through the kingdoms. (Y/N) seemed to have caught it, but not as severe as others. (Y/N) been turning a lot more pale then before, started having hot/cold flashes, and coughing up a little blood. I fear that the sickness will get worse and it could kill her, but I stayed determined for her sake. With the routine I now have I make breakfast for us both, gather a bunch of blanket for her cold flashes and cool wash rags for her hot flashes, and keep an eye on her 24/7. I barely get any sleep, but it's worth the trouble to see her okay and get better. Right now I'm dabbing her face with some cool rags as she starts to pant from the hot flash. "Fire, you don't have to do this. I'll be fine, get some rest before you pass out from exhaustion." "I can't do that, what would happen if I fell asleep and you started to get worse? I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself if that happened. I'm fine with doing all this, you're special to me and I rather not lose you." I said as (Y/N) starts to cough a little as she covers her mouth. Pulling away, more blood was on her hand than before. "I'm getting worse Fire, I don't even know if there's a way to stop this." "There's always a way to stop something like this, I just might have to go to the mountains for a cure... an that would take hours to get from there and back." "You don't have to go, I'm sure I'll get better once the sickness starts to die down a bit. It'll pass." (Y/N) sighs she lays back. I sit on the edge holding her hand. "I'll go to the mountains and let Ice take care of you while I'm gone. I'm sure he wouldn't mind taking care of you while I'm gone." Hugging on to (Y/N), I gently kiss her and left to find Ice.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Fire left to find Ice as I lay in bed feeling hot. I tried to cool down with the rags, but it didn't help. 'How could I've let this happened... I'm making Fire go to so much trouble to see me well...' I sigh as I try to get up but fall back down. In annoyance, I get up again going to the kitchen for some water. Hearing a cough behind me I saw that Ice was there at the door way. "I thought Fire told you to stay in bed? You're sick and you need rest, now back to bed with you. I'll be keeping an eye on you while Fires away." "And like I told him, he doesn't have to do this, I can take care of myself. I hate that he goes through so much trouble just to make me better." "Well he does this because he cares for you. He'd rather see you happy and healthy instead of being sick." Ice said as he covered me up and sat down. I started to feel tired while looking at Ice, before I fall asleep.

*Fire's POV*

Once I fond Ice and explained everything to him, he agreed to watch over (Y/N). Running through the mountains of BlackMoon for three hours, I come across the place I needed to be. The Moonpool, a sacred place where any disease or sick could be cure by one drop of its water. Pulling out a small glass bottle I took some of the water and left a gift for the water as an exchange. Anyone that doesn't give back to the water will be poisoned onto the person who takes it as punishment. I sigh in relief as the water glowed a faint pink, and I head for home, to (Y/N). As I run back home, I hear footsteps following me. Turning around I didn't see anything and thought of it being an animal. Continuing home I kept having the feeling that I was being watched from somewhere close by. Once home, I see Ice sitting near (Y/N) reading a story while she was asleep. "Was there any trouble while I was gone?" "Not much, only that she was up in the kitchen when I arrived. I'm guessing that you went to the Moonpool for its water?" "Yes, I did, but I have a feeling that someone followed me back home. I think there somewhere near by." I said to Ice as I wake (Y/N) gently as she slowly wakes up. "Fire you're back, did you find anything?" "Yes, now drink this and you'll feel better. I promise." I give her the water as she takes it and starts to look like her normal self. She looks at herself and smiles. "I feel so much better. How'd you do it?" "I didn't do anything, the Moonpool did. It's magical water can cure anything. So I went far enough just to fine it. I'm glad that you're feeling better." I kiss her and she kisses back until there was a bang from outside. "What do you think you're doing to my daughter...."