Chapter Eight: Power Stolen With The Killer Killed

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I turned around to see my father standing at the doorway with an evil glare at Fire. "(Y/N), stay behind me, I don't want you to end up getting hurt." "And why are you listening to a murderer, he killed your own mother and yet you stay with him. (Y/N) come with me and I'll make sure that you are safe from this monster." My father said as he tried to grab me, only to be punched in the face by Fire. "I advise you to leave now, you are not welcome in my home." Fire growled as he pulled me back behind him as Ice stood next to him. "Fire, should we take him out now. We have the advantage against him." "Yes Ice, lets make sure that he doesn't hurt anyone again." "Ha! I'd like to see you try boys! I figured Ice would've stayed back and watched like he always did, is it because you were always a coward Ice? Pathetic!" (F/N) said as he laughed while pulling out a glowing purple sword. Ice grew angry as my father mocked him and Fires breath hitched as he saw the sword. "Ice, we have to be careful. You know what that sword will do to us, it won't kill us, but it'll take our powers away." "Yes I know." Ice growled at father before summoning ice throwing knives. Father lunged at Ice as Ice deflected his move. Fire pulled him off of Ice, throwing him out the window as they followed my father. 'Please be careful.' I thought in worry.

*Fire's POV*

(F/N) got up and started to swing his sword at me as I backed up from getting hit. Ice came from behind (F/N), stabbing him in the back beforw jumping back from his deadly swing. "I'll kill you both! I would've just kill your brother, but since you won't stop, I'll kill you to Ice!" He yelled before he cut Ice. Ice stumbled back, holding his cut arm as his power start to go into the sword. "Ice! No!" I yelled as Ice lost his powers. "Ha! Is what I can do? I just took your brothers powers away! And now I'll take his life too!" "I will not let that happen! I will not lose my brother to a killer like you!" I through fireballs at him as I pulled Ice away from him. "Ice, I'm so sorry for letting you get hurt. I never meant for you to lose your powers." "It's okay Fire, just keep an eye on your opponent and don't lose your powers too." Ice said as he breathed heavy from the cut in his chest. (Y/N) quickly took Ice away as I look back at the man who stole Ices powers. "The power of ice will have to do until I get your power." He smirked as he took the powers from the sword and used it against me. I cry in pain as an ice shard hit my arm while I set the ground around us on fire. "What is with you and wanting power. Can't you get it, you can't control the powers unless you were born with it." I grolwed out as I dodged his ice shard and his sword. "I want more power to kill my enemies. The people I hate the most. Which is you and your brother!" "But we have done nothing to you! My brother has done nothing wrong!" "You destroyed my home and took my daughter!" "That was because you killed your wife and was going to kill (Y/N) as well! I couldn't let you get away with that!" I yelled as I hit him repeatedly with fireballs as he stumbled back. I started to feel angrier as the heat got worse. The forest around us caught on fire as I got worse. (F/N) luaghed as he starts to freeze the place, but I stop him by breaking the sword. The power within the disappears as Ices power slowly comes back to him. (F/N) backed up in fear as I grab a hold of his neck, lifting him into the air. "Any last words, murderer?" He smirked before doing so. "Yes, and it's this, have fun trying to control your hunger of killing, because with my gift I curse you to have an unstoppable hunger for blood and death. Don't think I'm joking, ever since I was a boy, a witch gave me this curse and now I give you it. Have fun from not trying to kill my daughter, because in the afterlife, I'll watch as you kill my daughter with the eyes of a demon. Hahaha!" (F/N) said as he laughed before I broke his neck, silencing his laughter. Once that was done, I felt a burning sensation in my heart as I felt like the world was spinning around me as I fell unconscious with (Y/N) screaming my name.