21: Shirtless boysss

- Ashton -

I felt the bus lurch, waking me up from my slumber as I sighed, still with eyes closed.

I could overhear some talking, me growing curious.

I didn't want it to look like I was eavesdropping, so I simply just opened my eyes.

I completely regretted that when I saw the sight in front of me.

Justin and Luke were kissing. Or should I say.. Julie.

My eyes widened, gasping when they immediately pulled away and had the same look of shock once they noticed I was staring.

I gave Julie a kind of stare that said, 'You are in deep shit', but the look on her face told me the same, and that she agreed.

"Why the hell did you kiss me?!" 'Justin' rose his voice realistically, looking at Luke like he was crazy.

"I.. Y-you.. You kissed me back?!'' Luke panicked completely as they both sighed in frustration.

"Hey, dude. No I didn't!' Justin threw a fit.

She acted real good though.. Julie made it seem so realistic.

There was no way she'd get caught. Not now, at least.

"Are you gay?' Luke asks him.

"No, are YOU gay?" He hits back, both of them frowning.

"ASHTON!' They both yelled at me.

"Sorry! God, sorry. I'll leave, now." I nodded.

It was like I was dealing with a married couple.

- Luke -

Yeah, I kissed him. He just.. Ugh.

Justin reminded me so so much of a girl, yet in guy form. It was crazy, how much he could say so much to me and make me feel as if a girl was talking to me about all this.

That was probably why I even leaned in, because I felt like what he said was.. Special.

That was weird.

"I'm not gay for you." I confirmed, nodding. I sighed. "I'm sorry, I just.. Got a bit to my head there. But I promise. That was completely idiotic."

"No, kissing someone isn't idiotic.. It's completely okay." He shrugged, me furrowing my eyebrows.

I eyed him again. "Just don't kiss me. Ever again. Or I'm.. Punching you in the face." He rose an eyebrow, crossing his arms.

Justin was really sassy. More sassier than Ashton.

And let me tell you.. That is REALLY sassy.

"Okay, okay. Swear we won't tell anyone. No one. We'll forget about it." I waved off.

He nods briefly, groaning. "God, that was stupid. We're so stupid, oh my god." Justin gushed, putting his hands over his face in embarassment.

"You won't tell Julie this..Will you?" I asked nervously.

He silenced, looking up.

"No, I wouldn't.." His voice trailed off.

"So.. Wh-why'd you kiss back?' I asked anxiously.

"I-I.. Look, Luke." Justin had this nervously said.

- Justin -

The bus abruptly made a stop, the engine stopping it's roaring as well.

We both looked up, all the lights going out as well.

My eyes widened. It was so dark.

My heartbeat speeded, me biting my lip.