0

Dear Alli,

It's been a month without you, and I still feel so empty. I've been living with Stiles . and his father, because Dad left for France with Isaac. I hope they both come back. I am kind of mad at them though. They just up and ran away from their problems like cowards. And Argents are not cowards.

I go back to school today. I don't know if I can face it. Ever since the changing, and your death, I haven't been the same. I still remember everything clear as day... I miss you Alli. I miss you, and Kate, and Mom. Why did you all have to leave?

It gets lonely at night. I've been having nightmares every night. Every night, Stiles has to come in my room when I wake up screaming. He lays in bed with me and tell me it was all just a dream.

But it isn't just a dream, Alli.

I haven't found my anchor yet. I always loved how you were Scott's anchor. You always calmed him down on full moons, and such. I hope I can find my anchor.

I miss you so much Alli. And Mom, and Aunt Kate too.

Love you always,

Adelaide.

-

-

This is my new story called Anchors! Its a Liam Dunbar story, and will loosely be based on Season 4 of Teen Wolf.

I will try to update as much as possible, so please be patient.

Outfits are all on my polyvore account so please check it out : @ meganlcecilia .

hope you enjoy the story!

- meg