16

LIAM

After Scott drove me home, I thought it was in my best interest to get some sleep, but my mind thought differently. My body tossed and turned in bed as the fight I had with the Berserkers nights before played in my head. I needed Adelaide.

As I jumped out of bed, I got a text from Scott:

It's over. The deadpool is over.

I felt a giant wave of relief wash over my body. I jumped out the window, and ran to the Stilinski house to tell Addie the good news, and that we can have a relationship. I'm gonna ask her out.

I arrived at Addie's window to find it locked—which it never was. So I walked down to the door, and knocked. The sheriff opened the door.

"Hi sheriff, is Addie home?" I asked him. He nodded, and pointed to her door, which was shut—which it never was. I walked up the stairs, and pushed her door open.

Adelaide wasn't in the room.

There was a note, and a piece of paper laid on her bed.

Stiles and the pack,

I do not know how long you have been keeping this from me, but I know the truth now. You couldn't keep this a lie forever, but I guess you could for 15 years.

I went to Mexico to be with my aunt. She understands me better than you all will.  Don't bother coming to look for me, I'll be back sometime soon.

                    Love always,

                        Addie.

I didn't even have to look at the paper next to the note to know what she was talking about.

I ran down the steps, and into the kitchen where the sheriff, and the rest of the pack sat. They all looked up at me when they saw my entrance. I threw the note at them, and immediately dialed Adelaide's number.

It went right to voicemail.

-

-

ADELAIDE

After hours of driving, I pulled up to La Iglesia. This place had a spooky feeling towards it, but if this is really where Kate went, then this is where I'll be.

I was walking through the abandoned church, when I felt a stabbing pain go through my stomach. Immediately I knew someone I loved was in danger, but I didn't know who.

"Well, well, well. Little Adelaide really did find out the truth. You actually listened to your aunt this time." I heard Kate say from behind me. I spun around, and look down with disappointment.

Disappointed that it took me 15 years to find out that I wasn't an Argent by blood

Disappointed that it took me 15 years to find out that I wasn't an Argent by blood. Hunting wasn't in my blood—being sarcastic was.

"Why do you want me here?" I asked her. She started to walk towards me with Berserkers behind her. I growled, letting my claws come out, and my skin to go to its cheetah print.