epilogue

ADELAIDE

So remember that bet I made with Scott in the beginning of the semester?

If not, here's what you missed.

"You guys will so be a thing by the formal." He said.

"Yeah right." I scoffed.

"Wanna bet?" Scott dared.

"Its on McCall." I smirked as he shook my hand.

"If you and Liam are dating by the spring formal, you have to... run around naked on a full moon." He dared. My eyes grew wide at his statement, but I didn't say no. Argents don't back down from anything.

"Now if I win, you have to run around naked on a full moon." I smirked.

"You're on."

-

So, I lost. And I had to run around naked on a full moon, and it was probably the most embarrassing experience of my life.

-

"Scott, you're really making me do this?" I asked frantically, already in just a towel.

"You would have made me do it, so yeah. I am." He smirked at me. Stiles put mountain ash around them as I growled. The moon finally got its full toll on me, and I dropped the towel, and ran through Beacon Hills, until my instincts brought me to Liam's house. Good thing his parents were working late that night.

Liam must have heard me, because he opened the door as I came running in, and tackled him. He looked up at me with wide eyes before throwing me off of him, and wrapping my body in a blanket.

"Addie, its Liam; your boyfriend. You're safe with me." He said as he held me calmly. I turned back to normal, and he ran to grab me a pair of boxers, and a big t-shirt. I ran to the bathroom, embarrassed that I came running into his house naked. I sat in his living room on his couch, and threw my hair into a ponytail. He came walking in with pop corn, and juice boxes in one hand, and the first 3 Star Wars movies in the other.

"So I wanna know why my girlfriend came running into my house full naked on a full moon, but on the other hand I don't want to know so I won't ask." He said chuckling. I rolled my eyes, and laughed lightly.

"It was a bet I made with Scott." Was all I told him.

"Are you going to the spring formal?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"Okay, cool because I would really love to take my beautiful girlfriend with me as a date."

"I'd love to be your date, Liam." I smiled. He kissed me lightly before popping in the movie.

 He kissed me lightly before popping in the movie

"WAIT. Did you put in the first, or the fourth?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"I'm not an idiot Adelaide. I put in the fourth one." He said as he pressed play. I cuddled myself into his chest, and enjoyed the opening credits to one of the best movies in the history of movies.