4

ADELAIDE

I woke up tied to a chair, with duct tape around my mouth. Looking around, I see myself in Scott's room. Looking next to me, Liam is also tied to a chair, with tape over his mouth. We both tried to free ourselves, but stopped when Scott and Stiles walk into the room.

"Now listen, we know you both have seen some crazy things tonight. I'm going to take the tape off of both of your mouths. If you scream, it goes right back on. Got it?" Stiles asked us. We both nodded. Scott came over, and slowly took the tape off of my face, while Stiles ripped it off of Liam. He groaned in pain, then looked at me, and gave me a pouting face. I knew exactly what he meant. I smirked at him, and we both started to cry.

"Oh god are they

"Oh god are they... are they crying?" Stiles asked. Scott and Stiles started to untie us, and when we were free, we looked up at them.

"Listen guys, we didn't mean to scare you, and tie you up like that.." Scott said.

"Yeah, we're sorry guys." Stiles said. No one had time to say anything else, because I swiped Scott from his feet, and Liam hit him with a chair. Liam ran out the door, and I followed, but Stiles caught me and grabbed my arm.

"Addie stop!" He shouted.

"Sorry Stiles." I said and punched him in the nose. I ran down the stairs, and Liam and I ran out the door of the McCall house, and into the dark streets of Beacon Hills.

-

-

We ran until we could no longer run. Liam said we were only a few blocks away from his house, so we just walked together.

"Did you know?" Liam asked me.

"I knew what Scott was. I know everything, Liam." I told him.

"What are you?" He asked me.

"I-I don't really k-know." I stuttered out, freezing in my tracks.

"Addie, its okay, you'll figure it out. I'll be here to help you. I promise." Liam said. He went to pull me into a hug, but I shook my head and walked away.

"Don't promise me something you can't keep." I spat. He looked hurt.

"Addie, I'm serious." He said following me.

"No Liam, you aren't always going to be there for me. So many people have promised me that, and left. I can't do it again. I can't." I said to Liam, as tears filled my eyes thinking about my dad, my mom, Isaac, Boyd, Erica, Aiden, Ethan, and Allison. Everyone that I have lost. Everyone that has abandoned me when I needed them most.